Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Looks like Drunk Elephant will be getting into the hair care game!

IMG_6595.jpg

I have a friend who uses the DE Marula Oil on her hair to tame frizz. This is so exciting! <333

@Kim888 I am so excited about this!

Best,

Rebecca

AA4D2F96-F6FC-4939-9E31-E5ED75E73CEA.png

I'm really intrigued how these are vs the Clarins one. Dior wins for packaging for sure - can't pass up anything sparkling :D. May have to treat myself during my b-day month with this.

Hi @SportyGirly125,

This is perfect for winter! I can never have enough oils and balms! 

Best,

Rebecca

I have the driest lips in the winter, so I need all the help I can get which is why I'm really excited about these! <333

I am very intrigued by these, will have to see if it's glittery though in person 

03FC5FB9-4B30-443D-AF6A-CF52C28235BC.png

5A01CFE1-922F-46E3-8230-7899713394A1.png

I finally received this palette today and I have to say I was so disappointed! It's super small, much smaller that the pictures posted on the CT website. With taxes and shipping in Canadian funds it was $88. and change!!! For a 6 pan ( and the pans are really small) palette I was expecting more. Even with the free eyeliner I got with it, I am sending it back.  The pans are about half the size of her regular 4 pan quads. The entire palette fit in the PALM of my hand, just the palm, no fingers in there! I ordered the URBAN DECAY - On The Run Mini Eyeshadow Palette - Highway Queen and the shades are almost the same exact colors for half the price, plus you get 2 more shades. I've never ordered her multi color palettes before and this may be the normal size of them, but for the price, I think I am just going to send it back. It is beautiful, but I have this feeling of just being a tiny bit taken advantage of because I love her makeup so much and am a fan. Heartbroken!!! EDIT- The UD palette shown is not the colors I bought.

I wish that we'd see something a little different from CT but I feel like although the packaging is slightly different than what we normally see, the shades are so similar-looking to what she already has.

Wow colors are somewhat different then the ones depicted on her site, but still very beautiful.

Hi @SportyGirly125,

These colors are so pretty! 

Best,

Rebecca

This palette looks really nice.  I don't own anything from CT; this may be my first!

@SportyGirly125 

@Titian06  This palette would be great for a natural to Smokey look and perfect size for travel 

Is this the same one that was available during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale?

@suzyo people on Instagram are saying it's the same one from the Nordstrom sale

HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Face Palette – Ghost is up!

Edit: I tagged the wrong product HOURGLASS - Ambient Lighting Edit Palette - Ghost Unlocked. It's an app exclusive for today, I'm sure it'll be up on the site tomorrow.

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Benefit Cheek Champions 5pc travel set at Nordstrom

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Hi @shimmerbait,

How perfect is this set! 

Best,

Rebecca

Finally launching after it was originally named GeishaChic

5068BE05-9803-4704-BD8C-3D12F59813BC.png

testing