Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

I can't wait to try this! It looks sooo pretty. 

Hi @SportyGirly125,

I love this shade! Perfect for the eyes and cheeks ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

The Party Favor Moondust Palette ($29) from Urban Decay:

Urban%2520Decay%2520Party%2520Favor%2520Palette%2520Open.jpg

I actually think it's pretty!

@CookieGirl1 ,

I wonder when!  Definitely interested.

@CookieGirl1 Ooh I like this, thank you for sharing it!

Hi @CookieGirl1,

This is such a perfect palette for the holidays! I will have to pick it up. 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I hope that they perform well!

Aesop has released a book chronicling the company's first three decades. From Hypebae

The hardback linen-bound piece features 336 pages co-authored by founder Dennis Paphitis. Images in the book were taken by renowned photographer Yutaka Yamamoto and highlight the labelโ€™s accomplishments throughout its first three decades, including the tribulations of product formulation and the concept behind the design of its spaces. US$75

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F10%2Faesop-book-skincare-jennifer-down-dennis-paphitis-release-1

Does anyone know what happened to the Guerlain Meteorites holiday page? It's no longer up for Sephora. I never got a notification as to when they went live or not - did they sell out that fast?

@niki172  Not sure if you saw it already but it came โ€œin stockโ€ today.

I did thank you @gonerogue I'd gotten them earlier :). A little worried they may be too dark for my skin tone, but they're so pretty.

@niki172 we was discussing the same thing over the Guerlain thread.  I dont think it ever went live in US :(.  I hope it will still avail in US ... just late. I was waiting for the pearls too.

Agent Provocateur has expanded their beauty offerings. There's more lip products, a body bronzer and sparkle powder. Has anyone tried their products?

luminous_nude

@itsfi @eshoe 80788775-21B9-4C97-A6AC-6BE9D66A6284.png

1DC93B0B-2B5D-4F3F-9445-A0792F51D6CC.png

@SportyGirly125 This collection is too cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

@SportyGirly125 Oh my GOODNESS the cuteness!!!! I want it all๐Ÿ˜‚ Thank you for tagging me, love that you think of me to help feed my HK adoration!

Oh my goodness!!! Soooo cute!!! Thank you  for the tag @SportyGirly125! That sheet mask is adorbs! ๐Ÿ’• Iโ€™ve really enjoyed the sheet mask collabs between The Creme Shop and Hello Kitty and Friends so hopefully this one is in keeping with that. I didnโ€™t know HK was 45?!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

That is the cutest looking collection! I really want to visit the Hello Kitty Cafe. <333

Awww those are so cute! 

Full sizes of the limited edition Laneige lip sleeping masks are now available online - chocolate mint and sweet candy flavors. LANEIGE - Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Miniโ€™s of these two flavors are part of the LANEIGE - Kiss Me at Midnight set.

278BCE98-609A-4A55-8EE8-5F55CEDC1B2D.png

I am really excited about this release, @MaisonMargiela makes so many of my favorite fragrances and I think this will be a beautiful addition to the collection. Screenshot_20191022-061128_Instagram.jpg

testing