Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

I can't wait to try this! It looks sooo pretty. 

Hi @SportyGirly125,

I love this shade! Perfect for the eyes and cheeks 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

The Party Favor Moondust Palette ($29) from Urban Decay:

Urban%2520Decay%2520Party%2520Favor%2520Palette%2520Open.jpg

I actually think it's pretty!

@CookieGirl1 ,

I wonder when!  Definitely interested.

@CookieGirl1 Ooh I like this, thank you for sharing it!

Hi @CookieGirl1,

This is such a perfect palette for the holidays! I will have to pick it up. 

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I hope that they perform well!

Aesop has released a book chronicling the company's first three decades. From Hypebae

The hardback linen-bound piece features 336 pages co-authored by founder Dennis Paphitis. Images in the book were taken by renowned photographer Yutaka Yamamoto and highlight the label’s accomplishments throughout its first three decades, including the tribulations of product formulation and the concept behind the design of its spaces. US$75

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fwp-content%2Fblogs.dir%2F6%2Ffiles%2F2019%2F10%2Faesop-book-skincare-jennifer-down-dennis-paphitis-release-1

Does anyone know what happened to the Guerlain Meteorites holiday page? It's no longer up for Sephora. I never got a notification as to when they went live or not - did they sell out that fast?

@niki172  Not sure if you saw it already but it came “in stock” today.

I did thank you @gonerogue I'd gotten them earlier :). A little worried they may be too dark for my skin tone, but they're so pretty.

@niki172 we was discussing the same thing over the Guerlain thread.  I dont think it ever went live in US :(.  I hope it will still avail in US ... just late. I was waiting for the pearls too.

Agent Provocateur has expanded their beauty offerings. There's more lip products, a body bronzer and sparkle powder. Has anyone tried their products?

luminous_nude

@itsfi @eshoe 80788775-21B9-4C97-A6AC-6BE9D66A6284.png

1DC93B0B-2B5D-4F3F-9445-A0792F51D6CC.png

@SportyGirly125 This collection is too cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

@SportyGirly125 Oh my GOODNESS the cuteness!!!! I want it all😂 Thank you for tagging me, love that you think of me to help feed my HK adoration!

Oh my goodness!!! Soooo cute!!! Thank you  for the tag @SportyGirly125! That sheet mask is adorbs! 💕 I’ve really enjoyed the sheet mask collabs between The Creme Shop and Hello Kitty and Friends so hopefully this one is in keeping with that. I didn’t know HK was 45?!! 😃

That is the cutest looking collection! I really want to visit the Hello Kitty Cafe. <333

Awww those are so cute! 

Full sizes of the limited edition Laneige lip sleeping masks are now available online - chocolate mint and sweet candy flavors. LANEIGE - Lip Sleeping Mask Limited Edition Mini’s of these two flavors are part of the LANEIGE - Kiss Me at Midnight set.

278BCE98-609A-4A55-8EE8-5F55CEDC1B2D.png

I am really excited about this release, @MaisonMargiela makes so many of my favorite fragrances and I think this will be a beautiful addition to the collection. Screenshot_20191022-061128_Instagram.jpg

testing