Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Not sure if this has been announced...but the The Betty Boop x Ipsy Collection is being released 10/1  Heart 

Ipsy Creates A Betty Boop Makeup Line  

Spoiler

Betty Boop, the iconic cartoon character, is launching a makeup line, developed by the team at Ipsy. (And just like any other beauty diva, Betty Boop already has an Instagram - check it out.)

Ipsy collaborated with King Features Syndicate, a division of Hearst, and Betty Boop proprietor Fleischer Studios -- to unveil the line of Betty-Boop-inspired cosmetics and accessories. The packaging is sleek black, and the compacts and palettes are decorated with a "B" or "BB" logo in fire-engine-red.

The line was developed for Ipsy's October Glam bag subscribers, and the collection will also be sold on Ipsy's website beginning October 1st.

Jenna Habayeb, Ipsy's chief brand officer, says, "Betty Boop is one of those iconic female figures that spans multiple generations. She translates so naturally into beauty, and we're thrilled to bring this collection to our members."

The Betty Boop x Ipsy Collection features 13 "Betty-approved" items including 'Boop-Oop-A-Doop' matte red lipstick; Hotsy Totsy satin finish lipstick; and several shimmering lip glosses. The line also includes an eyeshadow palette, single eye shadows, a bold liquid eyeliner, mascara, and "Little Red Dress" nail polish.

Carla Silva, VP and GM, Global Head of Licensing for King Features, adds, "Betty Boop is a timeless beauty and fashion icon, and we are so excited by the collection with Ipsy...we are thrilled by this latest collaboration and bringing Betty's signature look and feel to new beauty consumers."

The collection will be available on Ipsy's website until it sells out.

Packaging is lovely! I wonder how they swatch and perform tho! 

Hi @ZombieMetroAnt,

How cute! 

Best,
Rebecca

ABH Norvina Vol. 3 - Sephora exclusive Sept 26th

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 2.17.47 PM.png

Only 10 shades out of this are calling my name... yet I want it so badly! 

I want it but I am trying to figure out if I just like the "look" of the palette or whether I would ever wear those shades. Decisions. Right now debating between this one and the new ND Metropolis palette.

Love the fall themed packaging of this palette. The pumpkin orange shade and butterfly print are very pretty and perfect for fall. <333

Oh, I hadn't even heard about this Smiley Surprised  thanks so much for always thinking of us @veronika23  Heart I'd be lost without you...

I'm sure you are doing just fine. 😄 @ZombieMetroAnt 

Swatches

Screen Shot 2019-09-23 at 5.20.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-23 at 5.20.34 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-23 at 5.20.41 PM.png

This is so cute! I love butterflies!!

I may have makeup fatigue and I had no interest in the last 3 ABH palettes but this one has my interest. I don't think it's seasonally appropriate but I love corals and pinks.

@veronika23  - I really love MCM and these shades remind me very much of MC and MCM decor.  The little starburst swatches make me think of curtains.  That's where my mind goes with this palette.  Another hard pass for me.  Same with the curtain pattern - just not my style, though I wouldn't mind this starburst mirror I saw at Crate and Barrel that's been out of stock for months.  Not true MC but definitely MCM.

@MCSSavvy  yeah they have that vibe. Hope you'll be able to get your hands on that mirror!

@veronika23  - Thanks! I nearly forgot I had been waiting patiently for months for it to come back in stock until I saw that palette presentation.  The colors are fun but it was the presentation of the palette that made me gravitate toward MC / MCM decor.  I'm just waiting for some nice cool tone palettes to come out ... 

@veronika23 These palette is so cute! I love coral and butterflies so I am sold on the packaging alone 🙂

Best,
Rebecca

@RebeccaBT  It is cute. I kinda like some of these shades. 🙂

@veronika23 Me too! I tend to go more neutral but they're some gorgeous bold shades in this palette I will have to try 🙂

@RebeccaBT  bold is fun! I'm sure you will like it!

Definitely need to get thisFBC065EF-3230-4B55-A35F-9E339440B0BE.png

000A2E28-1A16-45F1-A9B4-140478BE04E3.png

@SportyGirly125 I need this! 

Best,

Rebecca

1 Reply
testing