Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Those Meteorites 😍

oooooh so pretty! I never take the splurge on those meteorites but those are gorgeous!

NARS Holiday 2019 Makeup Collection includes:

• All Access Power Matte Pigment Set
  • NARS Studio 54 Slipstick
  • NARS Disco Strip Stick Lipsticks
  • Outshine Lip Gloss Set
  • Never Enough Lipstick Coffret
  • Velvet Rope Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set
  • Disco Baby Velvet Matte Lip Pencil Set
  • Hypto Eye Shadow Palette
  • Inferno Eye Shadow Palette
  • Free Rubber Teak Palette
  • Star Scene Teak Palette
  • Orgasm Euphoria Set
  • VIP room essential Set
  • Studio 54 Dolce Vita Cracker
  • Studio 54 Climax Set
  • Softcore Blush & Balm Duo 5027
  • Softcore Blush & Balm Duo 5028
  • Softcore Blush & Balm Duo 5029
  • Studio 54 Brush Set

1.png3.png4.png5.png6.png7.png8.pngAnnotation 2019-09-17 033608.png

Me: empties wallet

I NEED that eye palette with the red omg

nars always has such great holiday palettes! Their lip sets this year look good as well!

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

A bunch of new tarte holiday items and some smashbox items are up on Sephora (sorry I am on the app so cant link but just search up the brand and they pop up). So far tarte I am interested in tarte the most for holiday items so far, never thought I’d say that lol

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

I feel like those cheek stacks look pretty interesting - definitely a bit more innovative/unique than we've gotten from tarte lately - I'll be interested in seeing swatches!

I noticed that earlier today, too!

I'm gravitating towards the chrome eye paint set, I feel like I've always drifted towards them in store but I have a hard time justifying that sort of price tag on a single, shimmery shadow.  Glitter is an essential for every ocassion the holidays.  

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Victoria Beckham Beauty 2019

The eye palettes look interesting but I don't think I'd use it enough to justify the price - maybe she she comes out with a cheek one!

Did anyone get anything?  I haven't ordered yet.  Love the old EL products but I'm less sure about these.  Thoughts?

So far i'm only interested in Tuxedo and might be one of the Lid Lustre.  Hope this still the case by the time the whole collection launches Smiley Wink Thx for posting @SalBing 

@SalBing  I love the brick format and the colour stories. I’ll be keeping an eye on the reviews of her formula! 

ooh I'm liking the look of that Tuxedo smokey eye brick!!  i mean like FINALLY someone makes a cool neutral palette!  took long enough!! Smiley Very Happy

Ooooo, those blues are gorgeous!

Hm.  I went crazy with the first launch under the EL banner.  I'm not sure about this one.  All eyes?  Those eyeshadows which blend in to each other.  I'm on the fence (which I was with the original EL VB then loved it).

@meganlisa , @Sunnysmom i'm totally in the minority.  I wasnt interested in any of the original collection.  Finally i bit and bought the eye shadow palette and the highlighter.  I still dont understand why everyone loves them more than others Smiley Wink They sit on my drawers almost unused.  Not that they are not good but they are not any different than other stuffs that i already owned. See i'm weird Smiley Wink

@blackkitty2014 I totally get it.  I really loved the first release, though the eye shadow palette I really don't use (I will pull it out today!).  I loved the highlighter, eye pencil, nude lip and the shimmery single eyeshadows.  The cream/liquid one dried out (though I did like it).  The later release, including the blush, wowed me less.

I don't like eye shadows that blend together and aren't separate in pan - so will be skipping these (though I do like the color schemes).

The beauty brands have such great releases these days, it's hard to really stand out.  I have gotten more careful with what I buy.  You have some lovely options already (and they look so good on you!).  An easy pass?

@blackkitty2014 I understand your feelings. I would say I like them not love them but mainly due to the colors. Don’t use that much either! Lol. I wanted more neutrals vs all the shimmer and vivid shades. Highlighter was pretty but too dark on me. I do think the texture of the shadows and lip was very good. Maybe people like her name mostly too but I do think she’s a good and innovative designer.  

Same @meganlisa. Wish some lips with first release. Am sure coming soon. I caved for the tuxedo and bronze pencil. Ugg. I saw another shot that showed texture better and looks very pretty! 

@Sunnysmom They look lovely.  I can't wait to hear your thoughts (and for the lips to come out!).