Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Did anyone get anything?  I haven't ordered yet.  Love the old EL products but I'm less sure about these.  Thoughts?

So far i'm only interested in Tuxedo and might be one of the Lid Lustre.  Hope this still the case by the time the whole collection launches 😉 Thx for posting @SalBing 

@SalBing  I love the brick format and the colour stories. I’ll be keeping an eye on the reviews of her formula! 

ooh I'm liking the look of that Tuxedo smokey eye brick!!  i mean like FINALLY someone makes a cool neutral palette!  took long enough!! 😄

Ooooo, those blues are gorgeous!

Hm.  I went crazy with the first launch under the EL banner.  I'm not sure about this one.  All eyes?  Those eyeshadows which blend in to each other.  I'm on the fence (which I was with the original EL VB then loved it).

@meganlisa , @Sunnysmom i'm totally in the minority.  I wasnt interested in any of the original collection.  Finally i bit and bought the eye shadow palette and the highlighter.  I still dont understand why everyone loves them more than others 😉 They sit on my drawers almost unused.  Not that they are not good but they are not any different than other stuffs that i already owned. See i'm weird 😉

@blackkitty2014 I totally get it.  I really loved the first release, though the eye shadow palette I really don't use (I will pull it out today!).  I loved the highlighter, eye pencil, nude lip and the shimmery single eyeshadows.  The cream/liquid one dried out (though I did like it).  The later release, including the blush, wowed me less.

I don't like eye shadows that blend together and aren't separate in pan - so will be skipping these (though I do like the color schemes).

The beauty brands have such great releases these days, it's hard to really stand out.  I have gotten more careful with what I buy.  You have some lovely options already (and they look so good on you!).  An easy pass?

@blackkitty2014 I understand your feelings. I would say I like them not love them but mainly due to the colors. Don’t use that much either! Lol. I wanted more neutrals vs all the shimmer and vivid shades. Highlighter was pretty but too dark on me. I do think the texture of the shadows and lip was very good. Maybe people like her name mostly too but I do think she’s a good and innovative designer.  

Same @meganlisa. Wish some lips with first release. Am sure coming soon. I caved for the tuxedo and bronze pencil. Ugg. I saw another shot that showed texture better and looks very pretty! 

@Sunnysmom They look lovely.  I can't wait to hear your thoughts (and for the lips to come out!).

I’ll def find you and post when I get @meganlisa !

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Farmacy launched a body butter

Screen Shot 2019-09-13 at 4.00.14 PM.png

@suzyo So excited for this!

Best,

Rebecca

let them have a cherry version please!! @suzyo 😆

let them have a cherry version please!! @suzyo 😆

Nars now has a signature perfume:

Annotation 2019-09-13 035343.png

I didn't see this in store when I went to the holiday preview @CookieGirl1, but will keep an eye out at the larger stores in NYC (I can visit on my lunch break sometimes).   I'm very intrigued, as a fragrance lover!  Perfume is life's greatest accessory 😍

@RachFace2921 The closest Sephora to me is inside JCP so I doubt that it will come to my store but I'm hoping to find it eventually when I go out of town for work--you'll have to tag me if you get to smell it first 🙂

@CookieGirl1 I can't wait to smell this! 

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT I'm a little intrigued myself! Makes me wonder if Nars will come out with more scents soon. 

@CookieGirl1 Me too! I hope so, I love when brands have a variety of fragrances to add to my collection 🙂 I guess we will have to stay tuned! 

1 Reply
testing