Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@veronika23 Their lipsticks always have the most beautiful packaging! 

Best,
Rebecca 

Ohhhh...the lipsticks are just gorgeous enough to make me...

Ohhhh...the lipsticks are just gorgeous enough to make me plunk down straight ridiculous amounts of $$$ on😍😍😍

Laura Mercier Holiday - Available now at Macy's

Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 6.53.59 PM.png

Spoiler
Screen Shot 2019-09-08 at 6.54.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-08 at 6.54.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-08 at 6.54.33 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-08 at 6.54.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-08 at 6.54.52 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-08 at 6.55.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-08 at 6.55.10 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-08 at 6.55.17 PM.png

@veronika23 Those highlighters are so pretty!

Best,
Rebecca

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Hourglass Holiday

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@SalBing I need that 6 pan! So pretty!

Best,

Rebecca

@RebeccaBT It's the same as the Ambient Unlocked from last year that sold out fast!

Not loving the packaging on the palettes but I'm really drawn in by that blush quad, I love blush and haven't splurged on an hourglass one yet so this might be the one. I'm excited to see the shades of the lip products and eye glitters. If I don't have the glitter shades I'm 100% getting it, I really hope they are new shades 

@sydtomato Same, I really wish they had stuck with the usual gold packaging

I’m really excited about the blush quad!! I’m always torn on the bigger palette - it’s so pretty but I never end up using all the ambient powders in the palette so it’s hard for me to justify the price.  I’m super excited to see a smaller  all blush one - I definitely think I’ll be picking that up!

All of these are really calling to me. Usually, I skip the Hourglass holiday releases, but they just might get me this year. 😛

New Fenty gloss set swatches - Oct 1st online and in stores

Screen Shot 2019-09-07 at 4.32.16 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-07 at 4.32.45 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-07 at 4.33.01 PM.png

So pretty! They look very wearable!

So pretty! They look very wearable!

@veronika23 The minis are so cute!!

Best,

Rebecca

Another look at the new Hourglass Ghost palette:

Annotation 2019-09-07 040314.png

I am done not buying these palettes due to the price/value issue.  I will be getting the bigger face palette because I love the brand's products and the palettes are so convenient.  The eye trio will probably not have the new shades - and I have the older ones.  So, if it has the new shades, I'm in (they are some of my most used shadows) but I am not quite ready to replace my existing ones.

I will be lurking the site for this release!!!

Me too @meganlisa I am already racking my brain trying to remember when last year's came out. I think it was mid-October. And I am already considering buying the palette, even though I really don't need any more dim light or diffused light.

I wonder if the holiday scattered light shadows are in upgraded packaging. I don't have any of those shadows, but I've read complaints about the plastic used in the originals. Nothing but praise for the actual product.

@gingerleigh I remember one site had 20% last year when the two Hourglass palettes were released - I skipped the darker one thinking it might be too dark for me then it sold out and become one of the most coveted items of the season.  I think you might be right about October though Hourglass might release earlier (I remember it was already sold out there when I still had a chance elsewhere).

I don't "need" anything but I still selectively buy because I adore makeup.  As long as I keep my purchases within a reasonable total, I'm good with treating myself sometimes.  I've also refined what I like so have thrown out a number of products that I don't like any more.

The packaging for the pots is ok.  Bulky.  I love the older shades and keep planning to pick up the newer ones but haven't gotten around to it yet.  Swatched them, loved them, but haven't actually gotten them yet.  I use the older ones constantly.

If I see the hourglass palette I will post on BIC (and know others will do the same!).  Can't wait to hear your thoughts (when we both get it!).

I will have to be on the lookout for a 20% off on these, that would be great. I have a hard time de-stashing, but with blushes I am ready, just want to pre-replace them ;). It's great to see you! Hope to hear your thoughts on these.

I think I am going to buy the whole collection, I have this feeling that I will. I love Hourglass powders. They are my favorite, that and Givenchy prisme libre loose powder. I collect those limited edition Givenchy cases and now have so much of it in mousseline pastel, I use my oldest one to powder under my eye against shadow fallout...

@meganlisa 

Hourglass broke me.  Yes, the brand is expensive and I try to buy it on sale, but it is still so great.  I will end up getting at least part of this collection and will see which eye shades are included.  If it is the new ones (which looking at the promo pictures might be possible), I'm all in.  

For blushes, I love these https://www.sephora.com/product/monochromatic-matte-shimmer-blush-duo-P444952?skuId=2217115&icid2=co...

but have to admit that I have mostly used the matte side (so much eye glitter, plus highlighter).

I think it was Cult which had the 20% off last year that I missed.  But the Hourglass palette sold out super fast - so I'm not sure I will wait on this one.

And, thanks for the comment.  Life got busy but I'm back on BIC.

@gingerleigh And i forgot to tag you....

3 Replies
testing