Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

This gives me Kevyn Aucoin electropop vibes...

Swatches of Pat McGrath's Midnight Sun palette - Product page is up already. Saying it launches on the 13th. Looks like it will be on Pat's site this Friday (Sept 6th)

PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/mothership-vi-eyeshadow-palette-midnight-sun-P449790

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 8.27.56 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-05 at 8.28.04 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-05 at 8.28.15 AM.png

@veronika23 This palette is gorgeous! I've yet to splurge on a pat mcgrath palette. This might be the season! 

I've never met a Pat McGrath Palette I didn't like....<333

@veronika23 These are so gorgeous! 

Best,
Rebecca

As someone who isn't hugely adventurous with color (ND Biba is my go-to), this palette appeals to me the most of her bigger ones. For that price, I want to use every single shade, and this definitely fits the bill. 

So...I really like Pat's big palettes because of those special shades, but anyone also disappointed that those special shades aren't as unique (and no duo-chrome btw!) as her past big palettes? I don't know, I was super looking forward to her annual palette until I saw the reveal.... 😞

@mytiffany IDK, I own no PMG eye products, and thus far the only one that's been particularly appealing to me is the sublime, but this? This speaks to me. I love purples, greens, and earthy tone and to me this palette is very earth wind and fire. I totally get where it would be unappealing to others- only the purple would really be anything new to someone who already has some of her stuff and she's already done purples, greens, and browns in her previous collections but I didn't wanna spend $300+ for the colors I was most interested in 

@mytiffany  I really dislike this one and honestly don't understand the hype.

I was a little disappointed as well @veronika23 . I don't quite see how this is "midnight sun" inspired... same browns and a gold like her previous palettes. I was hoping for more nocturnal colors like a navy and a pewter. That mossy green looks pretty nice though.

@SurprisedLemur   I don't see "midnight sun" either... and yeah same shades different palette. Plus I don't find it's cohesive or pretty to look at. I mean for that price it has to be spectacular no? Honestly I think this is one of the worst ones she has come out with. I would be curious to see looks with it though... but I won't be buying.

@veronika23  Same! Right now I am much more interested in the 4 pan holiday palettes that are coming out.

@SurprisedLemur  nice! I don't even think I've seen those... I haven't been attention anymore. 😄 😄 😄

@veronika23  The pink and blue one look lovely

pmg.jpg

These are PMG @SurprisedLemur? I haven’t tried any of her shadows so I have no frame of reference. Would be nice to step my toe in so a 4-palette seems ideal.

Yes they are @eshoe , I actually saw them for the first time on this thread and the PMG thread 🙂

Oh nice! Now I remember seeing those. 😄 Man my memory sometimes lol 😄 😄 😄 @SurprisedLemur 

Dior Holidays 2019

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 8.24.43 AM.png

@veronika23 How cute! I love the "Happy 2020"!

Best,

Rebecca 

YSL Holiday - Oct

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 8.23.57 AM.png

More Bobbi Brown holiday sneak peeks - Oct/Nov

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 8.20.56 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-05 at 8.21.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-05 at 8.21.11 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-05 at 8.21.19 AM.png

testing