Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@veronika23 Their holiday highlights are always my favorite! 

Best,
Rebecca

More Urban Decay. The powder is a scented body powder

Screen Shot 2019-09-05 at 7.08.46 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-05 at 7.09.14 AM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-05 at 7.09.03 AM.png

@suzyo  What a cohesive collection. Well-executed and thoughtful. I saw a review of the Honey palette today and I was so impressed. If I didn’t already have all these shades in my ND palettes, I would be all over this 😊

@suzyo @michelleshops Does anyone know if the body powders are just scented or flavoured as well?  

Sorry @missjeanie , I haven't seen anything about them being flavored.

Thanks!  I know it's kinda random @suzyo lol

@missjeanie I read the top one as ‘Heath’ and I would totally be on board with that😂 Heath Blizzards are the best!

Right @eshoe ! hahaha... Everytime I get these scented products I want to be able to lick them too! lol

I'm so excited to see them bring back the body powders.  They were so fun and body sparkle is back in a big way.  Thanks for sharing @suzyo 

Capture.JPGCapture1.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture3.JPG

I really want to see swatches of that nars Face palette! I’m not seeing much new stuff or spoilers about it tho. :0

Well now!  I see a few here that will be coming my way!

Mini gold palette and Glow Shimmer Duo - Sept 17th

Screen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.00 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.09 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.27.18 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-03 at 6.30.44 PM.png

@veronika23  I really really love this mini! I got the gold palette with my rouge reward and that got me sucked in to high end eyeshadows. Curses! But the quality is to die for! Love that most of these colors aren’t in the original gold palette!

Yes her shadows are the best!!! @mermadelove   I also got one of her palettes with a reward... would get more if only I could manage to get that damn gc again. 😄

@veronika23  Lila!!!! At $99 right now it would totally cover it! ( in the US anyway .......) 😏

@mermadelove  already have it! Don't think it's on sale here though...  Tried again just now to get that gc reward... added it to my cart the second it popped up and couldn't checkout. If it's not that then it just doesn't show up. Can't recall how many times so far it won't let me checkout with it... and I have the points. I don't have words anymore for this 💩💩💩.

@veronika23 not sure how it goes there but I’ve noticed 5-10 mins after release time they start rolling out. App first, then website maybe. Was the $25, then a couple minutes later the $50, then the $100. I had to log in back and forth and was able to snag one on the app this week. It did not show up on the website, so maybe they make them available by app first. It was within split seconds that I checked out 😂

@eshoe  Glad you were able to get one!!!! 🙂  I've noticed the delay in them being posted as well. And yeah the lower ones usually show up first, then the 100$ for like 30 seconds. They definitely drop on the app first and by the time the website has them they are sold out. What a freaking joke. I also read that someone was told by cs that if they already redeemed for one they can't get another... but I know a lot of people who got multiples... so I dunno. Unless this is a new thing which wouldn't surprise me because it's Sephora. They over complicate everything!

Oh interesting @veronika23. This was the second one I’ve been able to get, but this one was much more of a challenge and took a few tries. I wonder if rules are different in CA😂

Well I'm not sure if the person who said cs told her that was in the US or Canada...  but you know cs doesn't know diddly either so they could have made that up. Glad you were able to get it. I was on at 12 so decided to try one last time but honestly I give up. It's too much of a pain in the a$$. @eshoe 

4 Replies
testing