Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@veronika23  SERIOUSLY?!?!? You should ask one of the admins for help. That’s just crazy!!!!!!!!

@mermadelove  they can't do anything. I assume there's like only one of them. I got one when they first launched and it was much easier to get. Sometimes they would stay on the site for hours... now you're lucky if you can spot it in the 30 seconds it's on the site. One week it stayed in my cart and showed OOS until the following Tuesday. As soon as it was available I tried to checkout and still couldn't. It's just beyond ridiculous at this point.

@veronika23  that’s absurd. 😑

i mean why call it a reward if you have to fight tooth and claw to get it once you’ve earned it?! This is why everyone says Ulta’s point system is better. Once you earn it, it’s yours. Period. 

It is absurd! One of the many reasons why I've cut my spending this year at Sephora... like it is wayyyyy less than last year. SDM in Canada has a similar program to Ulta so I totally get it. It's the best! I also can't wait for Ulta to open stores here!!!! One more year!!!!  @mermadelove 

I'm not really into golds or greens, but the real life swatches make me think I might be able to wear them.

I'm not sure how I feel about this one yet... I mean it's pretty but unsure if I'll get it. I do love the real swatches too. @Titian06 

This is good news at a time when we need good news! 

I'm excited to see this new mini Gold Palette even though I just bought the full size! 

I'm also really glad that 4 of the shades are new.  It's great to see the swatches.too!

I like how it's an extension to the original gold palette & not just the exact same shades (1 out of 5 isn't too bad imo). 

The IRL swatches sell the palette to me, but I wish she would have included that blue color from the Gold palette. The Glow Gold won't work with my skintone unfortunately. I can't wait to see the other palette that she mentioned on IG. If it's anything like Sunset I'm def getting it.

Another new palette??? Guess I totally missed that @niki172  😄

@veronika23 someone asked on her sneak peek thread for the mini gold palette if there was going to be a holiday palette and she said yes. Here's hoping!

Oh oh ok. Thanks @niki172  🙂

@niki172 For me the one shade I keep fawning over in the gold palette is the gold/green duochrome, but ultimately I don't want it enough to shell out the $129. If it ever goes on sale like the Lila/sunset just did, that's another story 

The Sephora product page for Urban Decay Naked Honey Eyeshadow Palette 

today announced Sephora release on September 13, in store and online.

This is more information than the Urban Decay site is giving out so far.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Ghost Unlocked Palette (Holiday 2019)

Includes the shades:

Ambient lighting finishing powder in:

• Soft Bronze
  • Filtered Light
  • Golden Bronze Light

Ambient Lighting Blush in:

• Nude Glow
  • Mood Flush

Ambient Metallic Strobe Powder in

• Champagne Strobe Light

Annotation 2019-09-03 035447.png

RE: Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

It makes me think there are 2 of them this year?? This one looks different

Those are the exact same colors as last year's 2018 vegan Unlocked Palette (in the bronze/gold case), it seems odd to re-release it in a clear case? It's a beautiful palette though if you missed it the first time around!

ambient-lighting-palette-arm-swatch_720x.jpg

@unfungirl , @PenelopeBT  It's one of my favorite face palettes, and the bronzer works as a quick eyeshadow too. The darker blush is gorgeous and the strobe is one of my favorite highlights ever. The only shade I don't use much is the pinky nude glow since it's got a touch too much sparkle for my taste. 

@MissPuff i don't like the strobe powders either as i find them way too glittery, but loving 5/6 shades is good enough for me! i know people complain at the size of the pans, but they last for ages! it took me over a year of almost daily use to hit pan on my mini blush.

I missed getting it the first time around, so, Yay!  I'm happy to have a second chance.

@MissPuff  i agree it's odd that they are releasing the same colors, but i regretted not getting it last year, so i might just grab it this year!

4 Replies
testing