Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@Asche  Lol thanks ๐Ÿ˜‚ Iโ€™m a terrible โ€œideas person,โ€ but Iโ€™ve always been a pretty good editor haha...

As for ND Lila, itโ€™s gorgeous and applies so beautifully. It hurts the wallet, but there just so happens to be a sale going on... ๐Ÿ˜…

@PinkEvergreen I've been having the biggest internal debate over Lila. I need another palette like a hole in the head, but it's just such a good deal right now!

@Asche  I canโ€™t relate at alllll... (said no one on Sephora, ever) lol ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

Remember, there will be a November sale. That gives you time to offload some palettes to friends and family to make room for Lila ๐Ÿ˜‰

@PinkEvergreen I bought it. Couldn't resist that sale price + 20% off! ๐Ÿ˜› 

@Asche  Honestly, I highly doubt that youโ€™ll regret it ๐Ÿ˜Š

@PinkEvergreen I can't wait to get my hands on it! Gotta love how a critique of an ABH palette turned into a ND purchase. ๐Ÿ˜„

@Asche  Thatโ€™s so typical of the BIC ๐Ÿ˜‚ We go down so many topic rabbit holes in a single thread lol...

The name of this palette has me all confused. Is there more to this 'collection'? Is the palette's name the "Norvina Collection'? One product can't be a collection, can it? Unless they mean 'collection of eyeshadows'? Maybe I'm overthinking this but it's driving me nuts. ๐Ÿ˜›

Image result for crazy pills gif

@Asche  Ditto!  I feel like they took the Norvina palette which lots of people including myself love the color story and then added a bunch of seemingly random colors.  Not sure where they are going with it.  I'll take a look at it when it comes out but likely a pass.  I hope she does something else for holidays or for the spring.  

@MCSSavvy  I also loved the Norvina palette! I think the bright reds/oranges in this palette have really thrown me off.

Coming soon from Shiseido

Screen Shot 2019-08-15 at 7.08.09 PM.png

omg that brush is so pretty!!

That is one of the prettiest foundation brushes I've ever seen. I love the bright, red flower shape. <333

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@Sunnysmom I had a chance to swatch all of my Roen purchases finally. The product is dramatically different than in appears in the pan. All shades are a greasy cream base (even though most appeared to be powder) loaded with flaky glitter Still very pretty but the cream base has me concerned for longevity/creasing L to R: Summer Disco single, 75* quad, Disco single, 52* quad

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

@Mochapj I love seeing the swatches! Thanks for sharing ๐Ÿ™‚

Best,
Rebecca

I've been using both palettes and the single since June with few issues. I don't find it greasy, just a cream with shimmer/glitter. The only shade I've had the occasional fallout issue with is Disco, but I find if I use a primer, it's usually fine. I really like these for a quick shimmery eye and get a lot of compliments when I wear them.

Thanks @vibrouge glad to hear theyโ€™re working well for you

my primary concern lies in the fact that I have hooded eyes so even with primer, creamier, greasier textures like this donโ€™t tend to last. 

I hear you - I also have hooded eyes. But I don't find that these slide around once you put them on or transfer to the upper eye/lid. Hope it works out for you - I really enjoy these to do a quick, effective look. BTW, they are all creams and I find they generally apply better with fingers than with a brush.

Wow thank you so much @Mochapj .  Isnโ€™t that interesting. I wasnโ€™t expecting that for sure and have to rethink it I think! Have you tried them on yet or just swatch. Keep us posted! ๐Ÿฅฐ

@Sunnysmom I havenโ€™t yet; tbh the texture threw me off. Iโ€™m traveling this weekend though and put them in my makeup bag because Iโ€™ll have some shorter outings where longevity should be less of a concern

will let you know. Off the top of my head the texture is most similar to Tom Fordโ€™s pink sand cream blush but the glitter particles give it the feel of Pat McGrath blitztrance (sandy)

Sounds good @Mochapj .  What an interesting texture for them to use in them. Will be good to hear your thoughts. If sandy or gritty glitter they may not be for me! Safe travels! 

6 Replies
testing