Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Previews of fall, winter and holiday releases

New products for purchase at Sephora US

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Trending-Now/2019-Fall-Winter-amp-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild-Thread/...

New products for purchase at Sephora Canada

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Oh-Canada/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/m-p/2164948

Spoiler

Current haul thread

New product review and discussion thread

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/New-Products-Reviews-Discussions-and-More/m-p/3...

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Sounds good @Mochapj .  What an interesting texture for them to use in them. Will be good to hear your thoughts. If sandy or gritty glitter they may not be for me! Safe travels! 

Love the swatches! The glitter shades look very pretty. <333

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

Chanel holiday 2019

@shimmerbait Chanel always has the most classic holiday collections. I love how they embrace the holiday colors! 

Best,
Rebecca

Oh my goodness... just when i'm about to say Chanel wont get any more of my money 😉 since i already hoard a bunch of things this year from Chanel ... Thx for posting @shimmerbait !!!  I have to get at least couple things for sure.

@shimmerbait, thanks for posting! I got a glimpse of the Holiday collection photos at a Chanel counter out-of-town (the one time I didn't have my phone on me) and I'm sure I saw 3 eyeshadow quads. The highlighter also had "peach" in the name.

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2019 RELEASES!!!

For those of us afraid of commitment (or allergic to pain, like me!)...

"Diptyque Is Making Scented Tattoos"

Diptyque Prêts-à-Parfumer collection.

"A trio of products, including perfumed stickers for $55; a perfumed brooch, $120, and perfumed bracelet, $90, are being introduced in early September" 

Spoiler

Diptyque Paris, the French scent company known for its luxury candles and artisanal scents, is looking to attract the Gen Z set with wearable fragrance, including jewelry and temporary tattoos. 

Diptyque’s scented candles have gained near cult-like followings with Millennials, with Baies and Feu de Bois especially favored among the style set. Now, the brand is hoping its latest product launch, Prêts-à-Parfumer collection, will attract an even younger group of consumers to the brand. 

A trio of products, including perfumed stickers for $55; a perfumed brooch, $120, and perfumed bracelet, $90, are being introduced in early September. The scented stickers are like temporary tattoos — the brand likens them to “mobile diffusers” — and are available in a range of baroque-style motifs, in the Do Son, Eau Rose and l’Ombre dans l’Eau scents. The gilded metal perfumed brooch, in the shape of a bird, is available in the Do Son, Eau Rose and Fleur de Peau scents. Finally, an adjustable perfumed bracelet made of braided thread comes in the Do Son, Eau Rose and Tam Dao scents. 

That tattoos in particular are a way for consumers to identify themselves as Diptyque shoppers or “part of the community,” said Julien Gommichon, president of the Americas for Diptyque. “It’s part of our DNA and heritage to create playful new perfume gestures.” He noted that the while the Prêts-à-Parfumerm is designed for “all customers” of the Diptyque brand, it seems as though it was really designed with the “younger clientele” in mind. 

Prêts-à-Parfumer will be sold on diptyqueparis.com and in Diptyque stores. 

Diptyque’s is widely known in the U.S. is as a candle brand, but the company has taken steps to change that in recent years, opening up last spring an experiential pop-up in SoHo that focused on the brand’s fine fragrances. Since it was acquired by Manzanita Capital in 2005, Diptyque has expanded its range of product from candles and fine fragrance to lifestyle products from skin-care to stationery. 

New standalone stores in the U.S. this year, in locations such as Las Vegas and Hawaii, have pushed the U.S. past the brand’s native France in terms of sales. More store openings are planned for this year, in Brooklyn and Los Angeles. Diptyque operates 45 stores across 41 markets and is growing at about 25 percent per year, the brand told WWD in April. Growth is primarily driven by its direct channel.

@ZombieMetroAnt How cute and fun are those! 

Best,
Rebecca

OMG like the Kilian tattoos from Sephoria last year!!!!! @ZombieMetroAnt 

Chantecaille Fall  appears available on their siteC713E4B2-60E1-41D2-9394-9BE266A992C1.jpeg

A7916858-62A2-45A4-AA1E-ACDD46B3BC88.jpeg

C82E76ED-780F-42E1-9A53-84854DC5F6A2.jpeg

This is so exciting! I actually have worked with the Tikki Hywood foundation for years- they are truly incredible.  To those of you wanting to see more of the beautiful photography, check out https://www.tikkihywoodtrust.org/pangolin-men/. 

Oh wow, I love everything about these!

I really wish Chantecaille would be available through Sephora Canada (for convenience).

@lipstick4soul  I might buy the Cheetah shade simply because cheetahs are my favorite big cats and I’m actively concerned about their survival. ❤️ I mean I have many wildlife conservation concerns (and I always love Chantecaille’s commitment to them), but cheetahs have a special place in my little heart. 

All those shades are beautiful, though! 

That photo is stunning though! @WinglessOne 

Whelp, looks like I have an email list to subscribe to.... So pretty!

@lipstick4soul  Wow!  These are stunning! ❤️

Aren’t they @Tamara76 ? I have seen anything like it on makeup packaging (maybe the CT Norman Parkinson collection few years back?). I am looking forward to finding out more about the collection and photography. 

@lipstick4soul I love their packaging. The animals are so pretty. 

Best,
Rebecca

Love looks of these @lipstick4soul thanks for posting! Love all their stuff. Agree @blackkitty2014 hope to see rest soon! 

1 Reply
testing