Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

Drybar .. be still my heart

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

Ohhh pretty @shimmerbait!

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

I love the look of this one too, the set that it comes in is so tempting @shimmerbait! ☺️

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

Another look at MAC's Powder Kiss lipsticks - October!

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 2.28.33 PM.png

This gives me @heartsmyface vibes !!

Hot diggity dog, you're right @ElleElleG Smiley Surprised  that IS @heartsmyface hair for sureHeart

@pixiedust2 I must have at least one of these ^^^  Smiley LOL 

@ZombieMetroAnt same! one of these will deff be mine lol

KVD Customizable Magnetic palette is available now on her site!

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 2.23.53 PM.png

The Too Faced Gingerbread Spice palette is available now on their site! Who was asking me about this???? @shimmerbait????

Screen Shot 2018-09-14 at 2.31.46 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-09-14 at 2.31.53 PM.png

When will this be available,  and the rest of the Too Faced Christmas 2018 Collection be for sale at Sephora?  

@kruiz77  it's available now at Sephora for the US (coming soon for Canada)!!! The rest of the holiday stuff is up too

TOO FACED - Gingerbread Spice Eye Shadow Palette

@veronika23Unidentified Thank you so much!!!!!  You are the best!! I finally cashed in my Rouge points and bought all the sugar cookie mini palette that was on my list!!  😁

YAY!!!!  Hope you'll love your new goodies!!! Let us know how you like it @kruiz77  🙂 @kruiz77

Don't recall seeing release dates for Sephora just yet... @kruiz77

I've looked online and asked at the Rouge Event today and nobody seems to know.  Ulta was no better!  Btw, The Rouge event was nice, but very disappointing.  Yes, they had Christmas stuff, but nowhere near enough to make it worth me getting up at 630 am, and traveling 30+ mins. to the next town in rain to my nearest Sephora to check it out.  I was hoping to finally cash in my Rouge points and buy some serious make up and the only thing they had was that Tarte Pineapple and the Too Faced book that looks too much like last years for me to justify buying.  Now the Gingerbread pallet, the lip products, and those smaller pallets, that would have been worth it...and I would have walked out with those and more.

I agree. It was a big let down. Even the gift of a makeup bag was disappointing.  Just the bag, no samples.

@kruiz77 wrote:

I've looked online and asked at the Rouge Event today and nobody seems to know.  Ulta was no better!  Btw, The Rouge event was nice, but very disappointing.  Yes, they had Christmas stuff, but nowhere near enough to make it worth me getting up at 630 am, and traveling 30+ mins. to the next town in rain to my nearest Sephora to check it out.  I was hoping to finally cash in my Rouge points and buy some serious make up and the only thing they had was that Tarte Pineapple and the Too Faced book that looks too much like last years for me to justify buying.  Now the Gingerbread pallet, the lip products, and those smaller pallets, that would have been worth it...and I would have walked out with those and more.

@kruiz77 wrote:

@kruiz77  yeah usually people in store don't know much... the dates usually show up online first. I do keep this thread updated as much as I can so when I see new info I post it.  Sorry it was disappointing. 😞 Sadly yeah... the holiday preview always has a few items... it's definitely not the whole holiday line up. Most items come out at the end of September, October and early November from what I can recall.

Can't wait for this to come to Sephora!! I don't want to pay for duties to Canada from their site

@veronika23  yup already ordered!!

Nice!!! @shimmerbait

1,990 Replies
testing