Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

NP @keana1! 🙂

The Kandee Johnson x The Pūrlisse Kandee-Luscious Body Collection will launch Nov 15th.

Kandee Johnson has her first collaboration for a skin-care exclusive with PÅ«rlisse.

Retailing for $20 & it'll consist of a 3-Step At-Home and Travel Friendly Spa Ritual including the Cleanse Me Orange Creamsicle Body Wash, Buff Me Orange Creamsicle Body Scrub & the Butter Me Orange Creamsicle Body Butter. The kit will be sold at Morphe, Ipsy, C.O. Bigelow and purlisse dot com

ACK!!  An orange creamsicle is my absolute favorite ice cream!  Heart 

Talking Orange GIF - Tongueout Tongue Orange GIFs

@ZombieMetroAnt, I love orange creamsicle ice cream. 🧡 Soooo yummy!! It’s one of my many favorites!! It’s too hard for me to choose a favorite when it comes to ice cream...

Do you know this brand @ZombieMetroAnt? Can't remember the last time I had Orange Creamsicle. 😄 😄 😄

I've gotten some D.S products in the ipsy bag @veronika23 but they are so tiny, I can't really tell if they work.  I think other US retailers carry their stuff too but I've never owned a full-size of this brand. 

Thanks @ZombieMetroAnt 🙂

Farsali Liquid Glass - Coming soon exclusively to their site

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 12.02.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-07 at 12.02.56 PM.png

ABH Ride or Die Brow Duo - Nov 26th online at Sephora (excl.)

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 8.39.48 AM.png

New mask coming from Glow Recipe - Avocado melt sleeping mask - Nov 26th

Screen Shot 2018-11-07 at 8.37.33 AM.png

O M G @veronika23 I must have this @eshoe @itsfi @Shosh85...

O M G @veronika23 I must have this @eshoe @itsfi @Shosh85 @keana1 @bakeamuffin  @sonnydee @GG84 have you guys seen this?

Re: O M G @veronika23 I must have this @eshoe @itsfi @Shosh85...

@lmaster I want to try it so bad! 😍🥑

I bet that would be great for your skin @bakeamuffin

Sorry @lmaster never got the tag just happened to be scanning the new releases aka "what's going to hurt my wallet in the next few weeks". Sounds great! I've liked everything from glow so hope this is good too. Thanks for the tag. Glad I'm not the only one to mark my calendar for new releases! 

@sonnydee your are most definitely not alone! Haha! Yaaaaaaaay to you finding the post!! It looks like it's going to do great things, I'm so excited 😁

Thanks for the tag @lmaster! This one is definitely on my list! 🥑😃 

It sounds amazing doesn't it @itsfi

This is just perfect for my low buy, @lmaster😂😆🤩!!! I vow to sample with caution ONLY 🤣 (thanks for the tag, @lmaster!)

Haha!! @eshoe it does intrigue me, I'm all about avacado now

I haven’t seen this @lmaster ! This should definitely be interesting! I’ve tried one of the samples of the Watermelon mask that @eshoe sent me ( Thanks @eshoe so much ) and I love it ! ( I didn’t the first time I tried it but I was using it wrong ). Avocado 🥑 is such a great ingredient for skin care ! I just hope that it becomes available in Canada at the same time it’ll be in the USA!

I've just used my first avacado mask the other day and loved it @keana1 so this really excites me

I’m excited as much as you are @lmaster ! I didn’t have time yet to read what has been recently posted in the masking thread, I’ll have to check the new posts once my tablet is charged because I forgot to charge it last night 😬 !

1,990 Replies
testing