Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

@makeitup305 I have the 27 and Gemini and some of the stacks and their eyeshadows are really pigmented.  

@SportyGirly125 I have a bunch of their stacks too, and they're great. The main reason I haven't bought it is I'd have to pay for shipping and I'm cheap when it comes to that. Also, last Black Friday or Cyber Monday they had 40% off or something like that so I'm keeping my fingers crossed they're doing it again this year, otherwise I might bite the shipping bullet.

@makeitup305 The Smoke Session palette is live on their site.  The password is bellastona.

Sunday Riley is coming out with 2 new products.277EE9F9-FEC5-4608-8339-E8FF1A08731F.png

“The second of the not-yet-released products is called A+, which is a "high-dose retinoid serum" that the brand likens to a souped-up version of the best-selling Luna Sleeping Night Oil. Containing a 6.5 percent concentration of retinol, the pro-strength formula was made for those who are looking for potent formulas with fast results. (However, if your skin is naturally sensitive, Sunday Riley recommends you build up your skin's tolerance to retinol, and as always, use a sunscreen.) To balance any irritation or peeling that can sometimes arise with the use of a retinol-based product, A+ also contains gentle botanical ingredients like Hawaiian white honey, bisabolol (a derivative from the chamomile flower), ginger, and prickly pear cactus.

The third — and final — member of the Early Access trio is C.E.O. Glow, a vitamin C and turmeric face oil that brings everything you loved about the C.E.O. serum (a 2018 Allure Readers' Choice winner) into a glow-inducing face oil. Made with THD ascorbate (one of the most potent forms of vitamin C on the market), antioxidants, and soothing vitamin E, the oil brightens and nourishes skin, making it a formidable addition to the existing C.E.O. family” - Taken from the Allure website

* "The first”is the reformlated Good Genes for the UK, which is glycolic acid based instead of lactic acid. The 3 are launching in a LE set on the SR website on Nov 19th.

The products will officially release in the US in January (A+ serum) and March (CEO Glow).

For anyone interested in these allure subscription box spoilers have both of these in January 

@Kim888 how do you see the preview? I'd be interested to try the CEO Glow without committing to a full size. Also, what do you think of this box? Is it worth it?

@makeitup305 I saw it on my subscription addiction! I’ve been pretty happy with allure but I’ve only been subscribed for two months haha - I think it’s a good deal for $15 though. They can be rather inconsistent with shipping times though 

@Kim888 thank you! I just looked it up. The November box and the January box both look good! I'm seriously debating picking it up now.

KVD Lolita palette, Ink Well Liner and Glimmer Veil - Dec 10th

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 7.27.20 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-16 at 7.27.35 PM.png

ABH 2 liquid lipstick kits coming - Available Black Friday

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 2.14.54 PM.png

KVD Lolita palette - Spotted in Sephora stores - coming soon

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 12.43.29 PM.png

This is so pretty! When is this going to be released? I want it! 

@rrroxanneDec 10th! 🙂

That palette looks so pretty @veronika23. I love those tones 🙂

@veronika23 I agree with @HelenBT! I love the tones! 

Best,
Rebecca 

It is very pretty @HelenBT @RebeccaBT 🙂

New Clarisonic Sonic Exfoliator - Available now on their site

Screen Shot 2018-11-16 at 8.40.20 AM.png

I have to try this! If anyone was wondering, I checked the website and it's compatible with all devices.

Farsali Liquid Glass - Available now on their site (exclusive)

Screen Shot 2018-11-15 at 11.38.16 AM.png

Aww that's too bad I thought it was coming to Sephora. Maybe next year.

@veronika23  This looks interesting.

testing