Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

@curlychiquita  yeah a lot of people liked this one from the preview samples we've received. I wonder when Sephora will get it... still waiting on the Hello, calm mask in Canada... ugh.

@veronika23 merci mon ami !!!

Which reminds me: you NEED the new Fenty winter collection highlighter palette if you don’t already have it! The blue made me think of you!!!!!!

You are welcome @mermadelove! I don't have it... I've been trying to cut down on some stuff. 😄

Swatches of the new NARS Ignited palette - Nov 28th online at Sephora

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 2.11.43 PM.png

RE: Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

Omg I love 😍 This is perfect for the holidays! I can see glam abs everyday looks. *marks calendar*

Re: RE: Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

@RosaKane @CookieGirl1  the product page is already up if you want to sign up for email notifications.

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/ignited-eyeshadow-palette-P439026

NARS - Ignited Eyeshadow Palette

This looks so beautiful but on Trendmood, Sophie noted that some of the shades seem a little sheer, almost like toppers, which makes it a little less appealing.  Can't wait to see this in person!

Dose of Colors Mickey Mouse collection - Nov 12thScreen Shot 2018-11-08 at 4.58.09 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-08 at 4.56.31 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-08 at 4.56.42 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-11-09 at 2.13.41 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-11-09 at 2.14.01 PM.png

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

I can’t wait for this!  Dropping online at Sephora December 25th

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

I hope that it smells of fresh coconut 🥥! This new cream sounds quite promising and perfect for winter hydration! Can’t wait to read the ingredients list! @SportyGirly125 !

@keana1 I hope it smells like coconuts too!!! I can’t wait till they release it next month. 

Let’s keep our fingers crossed @SportyGirly125 !

I'm super excited to try this out, because I've been waiting for them to come out with another scent. I really love the color on this one as well! Hopefully the coconut in it isn't super overpowering and artificial smelling.

@lydiab123 I have tried a lot of their products and will definitely pick this one up.  All their products are great. 

@SportyGirly125 I can’t wait this looks awesome!

omg omg sounds so amazing @SportyGirly125

omg omg sounds so amazing @SportyGirly125

Re: omg omg sounds so amazing @SportyGirly125

@lmaster I know right!

I was just thinking the other day that I wish they had another scent! Will need to try this one for sure!

@veronika23 I'm glad they are coming out with another scent too!!!!

I hope I like it! The other two aren't bad but they are a bit overpowering for me. Plus I love the color of the packaging on this one. 😄 @SportyGirly125

testing