cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

Fenty Beauty Fairy Bomb Shimmer Powders - Dec 7th

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 8.19.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-19 at 8.19.43 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-19 at 8.20.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-19 at 8.20.43 PM.png

New Mahalo product - coming Nov 18th

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 12.56.35 PM.png

Spoiler

NEW PRODUCT, a progressively-unique answer to pretty much all of your skins needs, including dehydration, inflammation and premature aging concerns!

Time for sneak previews! It’s been TWO years since we’ve added a new formula to our permanent collection. November 18 worldwide launch. 28 days and counting.

Follow link in our bio to join the waitlist!!! You will not want to miss this!

Benefits:

- deliver, and soak in moisture, condition, improve dermal function, repair damaged skin, and slow natural skin decline

- improve skin’s ability to retain moisture, protecting against transepidermal water loss - universally correct telltale signs of premature aging like discoloration, fine lines, wrinkles and dullness

- strengthen skin’s resistance to daily damage caused by environment, UV and free radicals

- support natural collagen and elastin synthesis at the source, to visibly firm, smooth, and moisturize

Xx,

Maryna

New Estee Lauder foundation - currently available in Korea - could be coming to North-America...

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 12.37.12 PM.png

More swatches of Pat McGrath's MTHRSHP Subversive - Available now

PAT MCGRATH LABS - MTHRSHP Subversive Metalmorphosis Eyeshadow Palette

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 7.29.03 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-19 at 7.29.15 AM.png

New KVD liner coming today! Limited release - the brand wants the opinion of people before it launches next year! Will keep an eye out on the product page to post the link when it goes live!

Screen Shot 2018-10-19 at 6.54.28 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-19 at 7.25.01 AM.png

Coloured Raine is coming out with a palette with all their vivid pigments. I heard great things about these so I might pick this up!

Capture.PNG

I can't get enough of these shades. I have them as the in...

I can't get enough of these shades. I have them as the individual(s) bundle. Gorgeous, gorgeous shades.

Pat McGrath Opulence is available now on her site! - For today only, enjoy VIP status: Claim 10% off with code: OPULENCE10 at checkout!

0bfb9e6c-35ed-44a7-b210-98572fd191a6.gif

These look absolutely beautiful! I love her palettes but I have never purchased one. I think I may have to invest in one this holiday season!

Tatcha Holiday - Early access now on their site

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 10.59.27 AM.png

Kyoto Kisses Mini Silk Lipstick TrioKyoto Kisses Mini Silk Lipstick TrioJapanese Blossoms Mini Silk Lipstick TrioJapanese Blossoms Mini Silk Lipstick TrioCamellia Kisses Lip Balm TrioCamellia Kisses Lip Balm TrioKissed with GoldKissed with Gold

@veronika23 Wow. This really got my attention 👀 Love the shades and the packaging is so pretty! 

You just said everything I wanted to say 😂 @PinkEvergreen. Never thought I’d stare at lip balms for so long ☺️😂

Confirmed! ABH x Amrezy highlighter coming back in December - Didn't someone here miss out on this? I can't remember....

@shimmerbait@Tamara76

Screen Shot 2018-10-18 at 8.03.01 AM.png

Thanks for the tag, @veronika23!   I did not miss out - this is my favorite highlighter ever!!!  I already have a backup in my stash, but may buy more! ❤️ 

@veronika23 I didn’t miss out, but I may buy a backup. 

Ohh!!! You like it that much @PrettyPaint?

@veronika23 I do! I mean I probably won’t actually use it up any time soon, but it works really well for me because it doesn’t emphasize the texture on my skin. Some highlighters look kind of chunky and just sit on top of my skin, but this works nicely for me. I’m sure I have a bunch of dupes of the color, but it’s a nice everyday shade for me.

Ohhh that's good to know @PrettyPaint! It's fun when you find those HG products that just work so well for you. 🙂

Swatches - Huda Beauty The new nude palette - Nov 1st - product page is up / sign up to be notified when it's live

HUDA BEAUTY The New Nude Eyeshadow Palette

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 4.24.51 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at 4.25.01 PM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at 4.26.02 PM.png

I really, really like this. I hope those super sparkly ones feel comfortable on the eyes and not gritty or anything. 

1 Reply
testing