Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

Jo Malone White Moss & Snowdrop - Available now on their site and at Nordstrom

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 6.05.29 AM.png

According to her blog this should be out at Sephora now and releasing mid Oct at Nordstrom and NM. I don't see them anywhere. @shimmerbait

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.51.19 AM.png

@veronika23 I saw that The Bay has both up, but haven't seen the Meteorites at Sephora yet.

the powder has been up in Canada for a little while, but doesn't seem to be on the US side yet:

https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/ladies-in-all-climates-190-years-limited-edition-P436629?icid2...

(I picked up the powder during the F&F sale)

I did not know that powder was going to be that expensive :-(. It's so so pretty and I love how it looks but I thought it was going to be a similar price to the illuminating powder compact. Deff cannot justify with my budget spending almost $200 

I was surprised at the price, too, @Kim888, though the compact was more a curiosity. The Meteorites were on my Christmas wishlist.

Thanks @lachaton! I wasn't looking for me... was trying to find the products or get details for the release in the US. 🙂

Ohh awesome! Do you like it?

@veronika23 Oooh I see now. I have noticed that normally Canada receives the new Guerlain items before the US. Maybe by a couple weeks? I haven't heard much about the Guerlain collection this year so far (even the Guerlain MUAs who used to post a bit about new items). And their fall/summer releases seemed later than I was used to. 

I haven't tried the powder yet (it's almost too pretty to use), but the packaging is lovely! It heavy for a compact. 

@lachatonoh yeah that rings a bell... Canada getting it first. That's interesting that they aren't as present as they once were...

Oh nice! It's fun to get those heavy compacts and totally understand why you haven't used it yet. Heck it's more of a collector's piece. Wouldn't blame you for not using it.

Dose of colors holidays - Available today at 8am PST on their website

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.48.47 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.48.57 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.49.08 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.49.19 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.49.30 AM.png

Violet Voss new palette swatches - Oct 25th

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.46.39 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.46.52 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.47.01 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.47.12 AM.png

Jouer holiday collection

Screen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.44.50 AM.pngScreen Shot 2018-10-17 at 5.44.59 AM.png

I wonder how these shadows are @veronika23. Have you ever used them? This is my favorite ever on planet of tinted moisturizers!!

@Sunnysmomno sorry. 😞  One year I wanted to get a set of shadows from them but ended up talking myself out of it. 😄

I haven’t either @veronika23 only the tint and a lippie. ☺️

I haven’t either @veronika23 only the tint and a lippie. ☺️

Let us know if you ever grab this @Sunnysmom 🙂

Will do @veronika23 though I bet I won’t get it. Lol. I bought Thrive quad and like it but it just doesn’t seem to last. Probably the clean natural Ingredients?! Of else my eyeballs not holding it well enough! 🤣 I may get new Pat M tomorrow but I have so many shadows it’s ridiculous. I did get new Chanel matte quads which I like plus I may cave for the new Dior, TF or Nars! Trying not to! Why is it so tempting?! Which do you love?! 

@SunnysmomThrive? Doesn't ring a bell. Which brand is that? I'm debating maybe getting some of the new Pat McGrath too but like you I have wayyy too much lol. It's tempting because it's pretty. 😄  I have a lot of different brands but the ones I usually stick to are MAC, Natasha Denona and KVD. Really love ND though! Except the cranberry palette was somewhat of a let down. 😞

I know @veronika23. And I just caved and got the new Pat M Dark Star set! Ugg. I like ND too. Didn’t do the cranberry one. I can’t seem to get my hands on one of the shadows tho and hope it isn’t going away and I missed hearing about it! Think it’s no.12?! Grr.

Thrive is a good vegan/ cruelty free line that also supports women. “For every product purchased one is donated to help a woman thrive.” The mascara is quite amazing and the eye quad is very smooth and good for sensitive issues. Small line but worth a look. Can also get % off and by referring you also get $ off. Here are a few pics for your viewing enjoyment. Lol. I learned about it recently from a MUA I follow etc. ☺️F730FCAA-8196-4CBF-98AD-7780E9D6E6AD.png

AEEB4DBF-B062-4753-BFFA-BB0DFA782A75.png

C2E90C88-F73F-4EC2-B375-AB93F46610FE.png

@Sunnysmom  ohhhh nice!!! Are you talking about the 5 pan palette in number 12?  It's perm. Unless she decides to discontinue some of them.

Interesting. Thanks for sharing! It does look familiar now... unsure where I saw it before though.

Yup @veronika23 the 5 pan. Oh I’m so glad to hear that I didn’t miss it. Was one of those things that you suddenly decide you must have. Lol. Thrive is a nice line. Not over the top certainly or fancy but I like some products in it and all it stands for. As Martha S says it’s a good thing! 😊 

2 Replies
testing