Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2018 RELEASES

@ChristalM I was so surprised to see it! My So Cal store is very large. Wonder if NY and other large markets has it out also? I didn’t even see it appear online. PM me if you want to! 😊

@Sunnysmom Ah thanks for the info. I will keep stocking the site/in store. I am excited for this one!

@ChristalM Definitely! I keep debating it. I like some but probably not all of them enough to buy it. It’s such a fun set tho if you do! 

@Sunnysmom I only bought one of the lipsticks from this collection and regretting nto getting a couple others so this would be perfect for me. Plus it would look great with the complete amuse Bouche mini set I bought from last year 😉

Cover Shot Ultra Violet is up at Smashbox direct!20180918_CoverShots_UltraViolet_02.gif

I like the look of this one. Especially the one in the close up that looks duochrome. 

Obviously not a Sephora product but...

Capture.JPG

Natasha's at it again! Gold palette. October 2nd online.Screenshot_20180926-190907.png#

She just had to capture my heart during all these releases 💸💸

@lhvoyles94 I can’t believe how beautiful this is. It exceeded my expectations totally. Yet another Natasha palette on my buy list 💸 I need more on my pass list!! 😆

I don’t see 2 blues on the palette. This is so confusing but I want it I think

@blackkitty2014 I think the blues are the first one in the middle row and the second one in the top row. 

Ooo thx you @alexasteph. I thought that was black. Exciting!

Screenshot_20180923-171013.png

Screenshot_20180924-092748.png

Screenshot_20180923-170017.png

Natasha Denona Cranberry 5-pan palette ($48). No official release date yet, but it should be sometime in October.

@lhvoyles94 Natasha is killing my wallet this year! I’ve loved everything she’s put out, including this!! 😩

I'm surprisingly tempted by this one!

Screenshot_20180923-235934.png

Natasha Denona Mini Star palette ($25). At Sephora September 25th. I heard word that it might not be in stores until October 5th.

I might get this one instead of the camel palette that's in my list. I've never finished an eyeshadow palette in my life, so the $25 price tag sounds more attractive!

@lhvoyles94 I heard that some or all of these shades are in Star. I can’t wait to get the full list of her shades for both holiday releases to compare. But, honestly, I’ll probably get them anyway even if only one shade is new. 

However, I sure hope the pans don’t fall out like last year’s holiday palettes!

I think on Instagram she said all shades are from the original Star palette, but I'm not sure.

I saw her respond to a comment saying they're all from the Star palette too @lhvoyles94

45.JPG

4 Replies
testing