Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2017 RELEASES

~ Updated Sept 8th 2017 ~

** partially updated**

Fall/Winter and holiday releases.

Links to new products for purchase at Sephora

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Sephora-com/2017-Fall-Winter-Holiday-Found-in-the-Wild/td-p/2813340

http://community.sephora.com/t5/Products/What-s-New-On-The-Site-Today-Canada/td-p/2164948

2017 Advent Calendars:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Haul-Stars/2017-Beauty-Advent-Calendars/td-p/3111983

2017 Releases calendar:

Sometimes I only know the month of the releases so it will go under that month but with no dates and stay at the top unless I do find a date.

AVAILABLE NOW

Spoiler

ANNA SUI fragrance - Fantasia
BITE Liquified lipsticks 6 shades

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Hollywood Collection

CIATE LONDON Glitter Flip
EL x Victoria Beckham collection round 3
FENTY BEAUTY by Rihanna Sephora Excl. (brand launch)

KVD Shade+Light creme Contour palette

KVD Glimmer Veil

MOSCHINO x SEPHORA collection - SOLD OUT ONLINE (check stores)

NARS Velvet Matte Foundation stick - online at Sephora

NATASHA DENONA Duo Glow (US)

NUDESTIX Creator's Palette

PUR Cosmetics My little pony collection

Spectrum collections x Mean Girls brush sets

TOO FACED Peaches and cream collection (Sephora excl.)
TOO FACED x KANDEE (Ulta excl.)

SEPTEMBER

Spoiler

BESAME x Snow White Fall
LAURA MERCIER new foundation

LORAC Mega Pro 4 (holidays)
12 NATASHA DENONA Lila palette (online)
15 NATASHA DENONA Lila palette (stores)
     TOM FORD Girls lipstick (online)

18 HUDA BEAUTY Desert Dusk palette
19 KVD Saint & Sinner palette

OCTOBER

Spoiler

HUDA BEAUTY Primer, Foundation, Brush

NARS x Man Ray Oct/Nov

SURRATT Les lumieres lip lustres

NOVEMBER

Spoiler

ARMANI Holiday eye shadow palette

TOO FACED Clover palette

01 KVD Bruno ELL (Blue)

SHU UEMURA Mario Bros. Collection

DECEMBER

Spoiler

THINGS TO COME IN 2017

Spoiler

ABH Holiday

ARMANI Ecstasy Shine Lip Cream for Fall 2017

BECCA Gradient Glow

BENEFIT Red on

BESAME x Agent Carter Fall 2017

BITE 4 new shades of Matte Créme Lip Crayon

BLACK UP new lip product

BOBBI BROWN Duo Gel Pots (fall)

BOBBI BROWN Crushed Lip Color line
CAUDALIE French Kiss tinted lip balms

CHANEL Travel Diary Fall Winter 2017 Collection

CHARLOTTE TILBURY Advent Calendar

DIOR Liquid Lipsticks

DIOR Two Toned Lipsticks

GIVENCHY Skin care

GUERLAIN Holiday
HANK & HENRY - new brand coming this fall

HELLO By Lionel Richie - Makeup by L. Richie (2017)

HOURGLASS Holiday 2017 Ambient Lighting Powder palette
JACLYN HILL COSMETICS

JO MALONE Advent Calendar

KVD ELL Gold topper

KVD Saint+Sinner eye shadow palette (holiday 2017)
KVD Brush line

LANCOME x Caroline de Maigret

LANCOME L'Absolu Roses collection for Fall 2017

LIPSTICK QUEEN Black Lace Rabbit Blush
MARC JACOBS holiday palette
MARC JACOBS holiday lip sets
MUFE Artist Rouge light

MUFE Metallic lip product

NAILS INC holographic polishes
NATASHA DENONA Sunset palette (returns in the fall/perm)

SMASHBOX highlight and contour palette (holiday)
TARTE Shape Tape Foundation?
TARTE Tartelette Toasted fall

TARTE Holiday collection

TOO FACED Unicorn Survival Kit

TOO FACED White Chocolate Bar palette

TOO FACED Holiday Sephora Excl.

TOO FACED Holiday Ulta Excl.

UD Troublemaker mascara Fall

UD Vice lipstick shade extension
VICTOR & ROLF Magic collection (6 new fragrance)

YSL All Hours Makeup Collection for Fall
YSL Night 54 collection fall

YSL Tatouage Couture Collection for Fall

Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2017 RELEASES

"Launching on Oct. 23 on her web site, Lawless Beauty will first offer eight matte liquid lipsticks priced at $25 each"

Lawless Beauty's matte liquid lipsticks.

Spoiler
Natural beauty was the obvious next step for Annie Lawless.

As the cofounder of Suja Juice and a holistic health coach and with her lifestyle blog, Blawnde, Lawless is devoted to living a healthy life, but saw difficulty in applying her wellness approach to her makeup routine, which led to the launch of her namesake natural brand.

“I try to avoid toxins in my daily life as much as I can,” Lawless said. “In an effort to clean out my makeup collection, I went on a quest spending thousands of dollars on all of these natural brands, testing everything I could just to see if I could discover products I loved as much and worked just as well as luxury makeup.”
Annie Lawless for Lawless Beauty. 

Through her testing, Lawless became frustrated with the lack of results she saw from natural brands and took matters into her own hands to create a line of natural cosmetics that had the same level of performance as conventional brands.

Even though her brand’s point of differentiation is being 100 percent natural, Lawless knew that wasn’t enough of an incentive to get women to switch over from conventional brands. From her experience with her blog and interacting with other influencers, she saw that women are attracted to trendy products and nice packaging in addition to performance, so she wanted to offer products that had the luxurious feel of other prestige brands.

“I care about my health and what I’m putting on my body, but I also want to see innovation and cool products,” she said on combining the natural and trendy aspects together in her brand. “My strategic vision is to create a brand that has this added natural benefit and that is a completely feel good product. I want to position it as just a really great brand alongside all of these other conventional makeup brands that everybody already knows and loves.”

Lawless’ marketing strategy will primarily take place on social media. The brand is teaming up with various YouTubers and influencers for how-to videos and Instagram Stories to show how the products work. On the brand’s own social media platforms, educational materials, like research and studies from credible organizations and research-driven articles, will be available for consumers to learn about the benefits of switching over to natural cosmetics.

Launching on Oct. 23 on her web site, Lawless Beauty will first offer eight matte liquid lipsticks priced at $25 each. Seeing the rise in popularity of liquid lipstick, Lawless saw this as an opportunity to have a buzzy launch that resonates with young consumers. She also stated that lip products are one of the most commonly ingested cosmetics, so she wanted her brand to offer a safer alternative. The products are infused with natural ingredients like plant-derived emollients, sambucus nigra fruit extract, and ozokerite, which is a vegan wax.

For the future of natural beauty, Lawless sees the category evolving similarly to the health foods movement. “In the last 10 years, the whole health foods movement really exploded and it evolved into this trendy thing and young people became aware of what they were putting into their body,” she said. “I think with makeup it’s just really beginning. People will start seeing natural beauty as a cool and trendy thing to get into because it’s good for you, and brands are doing really cool stuff that adds that chic sex appeal into a category that really needs it.”

Lawless Beauty’s initial launch will take place on the brand’s e-commerce site. Early next year, the brand will introduce 15 shades of foundation, 12 shades of concealer and loose setting powders. In the summer, the brand will add highlighters and eye products. The brand is also in talks to add retail distribution next year.

The brand estimates retail sales for its first year on the market will be $25 million.

RE: Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2017 RELEASES

@ZombieMetroAnt Thank you 😉

Benefit Porefessional Pearl - coming soon

Screen Shot 2017-10-13 at 5.04.47 PM.png

Meteorites are up for Canada no sign of the palette yet.I had added them to my loves list on the US site and this morning they just showed up on it.I posted here as well since the other thread doesn't show up in the main feed.

https://www.sephora.com/product/meteorites-gold-pearls-powder-P424138?skuId=1967447

The palette was showed up on US site before the meteorites. I put them both in my love list. I want them both but not sure I can afford both since I want sooo many things this holiday season 😞

More swatches of the Fenty Beauty holiday palette

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 1.04.58 PM.png

I have this palette, and I like most of the shades, but some of the lighter shades are appearing on my skin. It could just be my skin tone, but I was hoping for more shades to show up on me.

Bummer. The packaging is beautiful, but it sounds like the shadows are awfully crummy...

RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2017 RELEASES

Tatcha

Re: RE: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2017 RELEASES

they are doing a set of the 3 lipstick in mini size!

@lipstick4soul  Today is the presale, and it already sold out!  I hope they're getting more in.

There are more pictures below in the spoiler of the Tatcha post 🙂

I missed that post. Thanks! I just love their packaging! Aside from the lipsticks don't love the actual products but they are so gorgeous!

I love their packaging too! The first deluxe samples we got via Sephora are so nice! The packaging is heavy... not cheap at all.

Paul & Joe holiday

Screen Shot 2017-10-12 at 9.44.30 AM.png

Too cute!

Their stuff is always so cute!

Cute!!😻😻😻 Could I get those in the states???

Re: RE: Re: FALL-WINTER & HOLIDAY 2017 RELEASES

BeautyHabit is most reliable place I have found in US for Paul & Joe @mezzotown88

testing