Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Eyes

What's the best Primer for eyes to make Shadow last and pigments richer? 🙂

RE: Eyes

I personally use the primer potion original by Uburn Decay and my eyeshadow stays on till I wipe it off.

Re: Eyes

I would love to know too! Somebody please help!

drea8129 wrote:

What's the best Primer for eyes to make Shadow last and pigments richer? 🙂

My favorite has been Too Faced Eye Insurance. It works we...

My favorite has been Too Faced Eye Insurance. It works well with any type, color, or brand of shadow I've used. And one tube lasts FOREVER so it's worth the price. Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion used to be my ride or die primer but it seemed they changed the formula a few years ago. But you might want to try that too. A Sephora rep agreed with me and recommended Too Faced which I've been using ever since. I don't recommend Smashbox. I've tried that too and wasn't impressed.

Re: My favorite has been Too Faced Eye Insurance. It works we...

Hi there,  I have been doing professional make up for years.  I agree---Urban Decay's eyeshadow primer is not what it used to be.  In fact, I have had clients complain that it would cause eye irritation.....particularly for those wearing contact lenses.

I have used Too Faced's eyeshadow primer.   I am very impressed with it and a little goes a long way.  Makeup stays fresh all day....and there is no creasing.

MAC/24 hr eye base

MAC/24 hr eye base
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing