cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Eyebrow dilemma

Hey everyone,

So I have these skinny brows and I've been using nyx, but I want a fuller more natural look. I don't know which eyebrow enhancer would be best best. Benefit or Anastasia? ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ

Re: Eyebrow dilemma

The benefit pencil, the thicker one is amazing! So I used to use the thinner pencil to outline it and then fill it in with the pomade, (it was way too much work) since I have started using the thicker pencil it is so much easier to line it and fill it in. I highly recommend it.

I love benefit more 

I too have light eyebrows and used benefit's gimme brow (its a colored gel which is nice to use) before i switched to smash box's brow pencil purely because of the amount of product that benefit gave.

RE: Eyebrow dilemma

I really like ABH Brow Definer. I feel like the triangle shaped tip gives me more control.

i have benefit's gimme brow and  anastasia's dipbrow.

i like both, but i think it depends what kind of brow you're going for.

gimme brow is more of a natural brow makeup. anastasia is more dramatic, fuller brow.

RE: Eyebrow dilemma

Anastasia is always good!

I've tried Anastasia, but I found it too be a little too...

I've tried Anastasia, but I found it too be a little too waxy and hard to work with. Benefit Goofproof or Sephora Collection Brow Pencil are both good.

Honestly you can't go wrong with the Anastasia brow wiz. It's very consistent and let's you exaggerate your brows while still looking natural. The pomade is good too but it takes a little more time and work so I only use it for special occasions and when I just want that extra texture it can provide.

haven't liked the benefit products because I don't feel they go on as smoothly and consistently as Anastasia. 

Haven't tried the Tarte Amazonian clay. I think Tarte makes good products so could be worth checking out. Best bet is if you have a store near you to try each and see what you prefer.

Also with pomades you need the application tool, maybe that's why I just throw the pencil in my bag and it's my go to.

Thank you ladies, I appreciate the help ๐Ÿ˜

I use the tarte Amazonian clay medium brown pomade it also come with a brush it's awesooome they also sell a brown pencil in the same color I use that one for the outline and the pomade to fill in 

I love the precisely my brow pencil from benefit but I feel that you get very less for the price you pay. I usually outline with a NYX brow pencil then fill it in with anastasia pomade which has probably lasted me for a little over 4 months now

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 10 Contributors
testing