cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|
Anonymous Insider

Eyebrow and full face threading !!!

Hi girls, I'm gonna open my own threading salon(eyebrow and full face) and I want to know if there is any products you can recommend me to use in my salon!? I also want to know what kind of service do you expect when you go to a threading salon? I'm just trying to be the best in my job ! Thank youuuu

Re: Eyebrow and full face threading !!!

I haven't went to a salon to get my brows done in ages. 😳 I would usually get them waxed more often then treading but the service varied.

Make sure your asking the client if the shape you map out is what they want and to confirm any changes before you remove the hair. Often times, I hear about people complain how the salon "didn't do it right" or meet expectations but this was never voiced.

Some places I been to have also offered brow makeup (same with comment below). I would make this opitional. Personally I'm not a fan as I don't want my hair follicles clogged right after. It would probably increase customer satisfaction as it typically looks better with makeup  and gives an better idea about how their brows will look. My brows are sparse and look like nothing really got done unless it gets filled in

The service is short so my only real expectation is the place is clean, brows turn out good and good customer service.

Added my brows 🥰❤

Fan of Anastasia Beverly Hills DIPBROW® Waterproof, Smudge Proof Brow Pomade Dark Brown

20190523_061148.jpg

@Seta99 Congrats on starting a business! I sometimes do brow threading, and really like when a soothing product is applied after (the Herbivore Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist 4 oz/ 118 mLis nice, but I really love the MARIO BADESCU - Facial Spray with Aloe, Herbs and Rosewater, which also comes in lavender and cucumber. I use this product daily, and it’s super reasonably priced!

i also have been to salons that offered to do brow makeup for free as part of the service (I say free but the service was probably 1-2$ more expensive compared to other places, which doesn’t really matter to me, and probably won’t affect others). I really appreciated this because after leaving i looked presentable to keep going on with my day!

I think #HERBIVORE Rose Hibiscus Coconut Water Hydrating Face Mist is nice after a full face threading and doesn't irritate the skin. For an eyebrow threading #ANASTASIA BEVERLY HILLS Clear Brow Gel is nice. just use a clean spooly and run it on the applicator since it give a good amount of product. Good luck with your business! 

https://www.sephora.com/search?keyword=HERBIVORE%20-%20Rose%20Hibiscus%20Coconut%20Water%20Hydrating...

https://www.sephora.com/product/brow-gel-P69304?icid2=products%20grid:p69304:product

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
Photos1
  • 20190523_061148.jpg
testing