Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential

Eye cream

I’m looking for a good under eye cream but don’t know where to start. Any suggestions? 

Anonymous Insider

RE: Eye cream

Fragrance is something people will avoid because of the nearness to the eye. U want spf in it for daytime (and you do, my friend was put on Cerave am by her Derm), and apply at least a few min before applying concealer if doing so (some ppl say 20, I wait about 5). Ole Hendrickson has an a.m./pm combo that I’m currently using, but it depends on what works for you. Look for companies with reliable skincare. Kheils is a reliable, classic option but pricy, cerave is an affordable option and all I used for moisture for years. My younger sister loves the gel moisturizer from philosophy and I think they have an eye cream too. Belief aqua bomb is good too. And it cosmetics does have fantastic, though I think a bit pricy, moisturizers. Fab has good products as well. If you are young, you still need spf—but may not want anti-aging retinols in night cream, as you need to be even more heavy with spf and reapply when outside.

Re: Eye cream

I have dry under eyes when I use concealers, so I use shisheido eye cream day and night. However, If you are looking for an eye cream that helps for your dark circles, I don't have much dark circles, but I did notice it brighten up a little my under eye. I wear it under my makeup and have no issues.

personally, i love the it bye bye undereye cream. i recently started using it and i can already see an improvement in the darkness around my eye. it's super hydrating, you use it in the morning and the evening, and it doesn't disrupt any makeup i put on top of it (i do always use a primer on my face and eyes)

@PuffMeImDope If you are looking for one with retinol, I rec FAB Retinol Serum 🙂  Good luck!

When will you use it (am or pm) and what would you like it to do? There are so many great eye products so this info will help narrow down recommendations.

Re: RE: Eye cream

I want something I can wear under my makeup during the day. 

Tula has a great serum that can be used undereye and on the lid. Belif also have great eye products, especially the 360 mask. I have always had dark circles and puffiness from allergies, and these have helped greatly. If you have really dry eye area, the earlier post is a good choice.

Anonymous Insider

Kheils midnight recovery eye!! 💙 anti aging and reduces dark circles
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
testing