Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Dream Makeup Space

So, as I was staring at my rather large rolling train case that is already pretty much full I got to dreaming about a makeup space.  And since I was bored I started searching the net.  I found this picture and literally I think my heart stopped. GORG! I wanted to hear or see what your dream makeup space/room/counter would look like.  I am adding this to my list of "Things to make happen when I win the lottery". Guess I better start buying tickets Smiley Wink  1.jpg

Re: Dream Makeup Space

THAT. Is PERFECT.

Plenty of space, plenty of storage, and just beautiful. But not in that Editorial, Only in Pictures, kind of way.

Yes, please!

katief241981, you posted the picture I was dreaming of (although I would not have carpet in my dream room) and there would probably be a lot of stuff on the counter LOL

1de376698bdd.jpg

I'm swooning over this room. Although hubby wouldn't like all that white...oh well, a girl can dream

upload_5946470325375819643.jpg 

This is what I want.  The husband said, "no".  (In all fairness to him, our room isn't big enough and it would've required getting rid of the dresser that holds half his clothes.)

Oh, I like this! I like that the drawers are hidden by the doors and you can keep a variety of things hidden.

I love this too. Do you know where they are sold? I just saw the pix, reposted On the web on we heart it...

It's the Hampton Vanity from pbteen (Pottery Barn Teen).  You can customize it because it's sold in pieces.  I didn't get it but looked into it once my collection started to grow.  It really is beautiful.

OK... Am I the only one who finds the idea of storing makeup in something white horrifying? Doesn't that seem like your just asking for trouble?

Nope. It's easy to wipe down & keep clean. Same as cars... black shows everything, white easy to clean. 

I don't like using makeup removing wipes on my face (I find them to be too harsh), so I use them to clean up my vanity Smiley Tongue 

Doesn't work that way for me. I got a white bedroom set handed down from my grandma and its always looks dirty, drives me crazy. So I am gonna paint it obnoxious colors. Smiley Very Happy

I totally agree....white is the way to go! 

Yup agree with everything posted. same with towels and bed linen. So i can bleach the heck out of it. 

I have even worse luck with what stuff that goes through my washing machine! I dunno how but even if it doesn't go in with a stain it comes out with one. Smiley Surprised I will stick to my dark colors, easier at least for me! Smiley Very Happy

I also love all white bed linen. Like sleeping in a cloud. 

I am pretty content with my vanity/makeup area. I LOVE ikea! vanity.jpg

love your set up! 

I got the blush!! WOOHOO! Totally different thread/email, but oh well, lol! Smiley Very Happy

Very nice!  Mine is similar and from Ikea too. Smiley Wink  Drawers only on one side though.  Had it for years now.

I started with just one side....then became an addict. lol!

Nice!  I only have one side to mine lol.  I do plan on getting a custom desk and drawers one day from reclaimed wood.  I'll get it done so I can organize all my stuff better lol

Man I don't even have one! hahahahahaha

I just wish for anything?? lol

Conversation Stats
Photos19
  • 1.jpg
  • upload_1651155170456952760.jpg
  • malm
  • malm2
  • alex
  • alex2
  • van1