Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Medi-Spa Peel

My love for Sephora continues. I was sent a comped, brand new, full sized Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Medi-Spa Peel (launching 08-26-14) to review. I will use it for the first time tonight, so check back to this post if the product interests you.

Re: Dr Dennis Gross Alpha Beta Medi-Spa Peel

I am addicted to his peels, and use the regular and extra strength versions every other day, as they make my skin glow like nothing else :-) Can't wait t try this media-spa newbie! Looking forward to your feedback.

I definitely noticed some glowing.  It will be interesting to see if it stays or goes away once the product absorbs into the skin.  Once I see how it goes, I will report back.

My glow lasts around 2 days, hence why I use peel pads every other day ... the quality of my skin has seen incredible longterm improvement though :-)

My skin is still glowing.  It was my exfoliating day too, so I worried it would take away the glow.  It did not.

How'd you get it free?

Sephora on occasion will send gratis to Beauty Talk user, Mods reach out via personal message.

Oh, that's so cool! I guess you have to have a rep in here to get that kind of treatment.

It's definitely a perk, not all users that receive gratis even report back, but Sephora does include a letter with gratis stating that if there is mention of the product by said-user (for example in a product review, thread review, or on a personal blog) that it please be included that it was received in such a fashion as to not wanting that factor omitted from the public.

Yeah, I can imagine they do not want to miss out on the good public image promoting.

Highlighted

Another question for you lylysa, As not creative said, we are not supposed to rinse it , then can I apply my Shiseido power infusing concentrate and Murad pigment lightening serum on top of it or skip them on the peel day. I used my philosophy peel only once a week and hopefully use this one the same way.

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos28
  • Sephora Dr Gross Haul 2.jpg
  • Sephora Dr Gross Haul.jpg
  • Dr Gross peel week 1 Before.jpg
  • Dr Gross peel Week 1 after.jpg
  • Dr Gross Peel Week 1 before unretouched.jpg
  • Dr Gross Peel Week 1 after unretouched.jpg
  • IMG-20140826-01250 (2).jpg
  • IMG_1691.jpg
  • IMG_1680.jpg