Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Do you wear Pat McGarth in your everyday look! Is it too much glam or just right.

Is Pat McGarth to much for day time look? I’m kinda torn BUT will say I rock that look at night, even if my night is a night in with wine and Real housewives of Potomac. What do you say?

Re: Do you wear Pat McGarth in your everyday look! Is it too much glam or just right.

@TeresaDefarge  I find Pat's entire makeup line (well okay, maybe not the loose glitter included in some of her lip kits 😂) wearable any time of day or night, for any occasion. Even her eyeshadow palettes and kits. It all depends on how you use them, and what your definition of "everyday look" is. 

Even the Blitz Astral Quads or Mothership IV Decadence can be used for an "everyday" look: you can do a beautiful color wash on your lids with just one or two shades, or just use one shade as an eyeliner/smudge or inner (or outer) corner pop. All the other Motherships can easily go from neutral or "toned down" to editorial, thanks to their color stories. I've done both kinds of looks during the day with Pat's shadows. 

Re: Do you wear Pat McGarth in your everyday look! Is it too much glam or just right.

@TeresaDefarge The PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership VII Eyeshadow Palette - Divine Rose Collection 10 x 0.047 oz./ 1.32 g is perfect for everyday looks, especially if you do a wash with one color.

Well the nice thing about PMG is most of her palettes are big enough for us to create office friendly as well as glam looks @TeresaDefarge 

@TeresaDefarge I don’t think PMG is too

much glam. You can easily turn it from natural to full glam if you wanted. 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing