Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Did you snag Naked3 this morning?

Yayyy! Smiley Very Happy I just got it! I set my alarm for 2AM CST, which is the equivalent of 12AM PST. It looks like it was probably up for quite some time, but I can't be sure. Anyway, I was able to order it. Smiley Happy YAY! 

*Edit: It appears that it went live at 12PM CST, according to Sephora's facebook page.* 

Re: Did you snag Naked3 this morning?

Yes, I just did! So happy, I could dance right now, lol.

Me tooo!!! Smiley Very Happy I was so worried it was going to be sold out with in minutes! I looked on Sephora's facebook and it's already been up for 2 hours! They must have given sephora THOUSANDS of them! But then again, only the extreme fans probably stayed up all night or set their alarms super early. I feel so happy I got one though Smiley Very Happy

LOL, I, too, was worried it would be out of stock within minutes because when it first came out on the UD site, it was out of stock so fast! This is why I was so stressed trying to figure out where to put the code, lol.

Naked3 went up at 11pm CST for me! My hand was shaking as I typed in my giftcard code. After the restocks on UD's site, I was totally afraid these would sell out in minutes, too. >O<

I know! Smiley Very Happy Wow! I should have just stayed up till 11! Silly me. Well, at the end of the day, I still got one, so I'm satisfied. Smiley Happy Who needs sleep when you have pretty rose-gold makeup?

My hands were shaking too, omg...I was panicking. Haha.

Totally freaked out over here too!!!! Smiley Happy

Well Sephora rocks....as of 6am Eastern time there are still Naked 3 palettes in stock! Smiley Happy

Amen! No site problems, no crashing, it's still up. Smiley Happy I am very very very happy with Sephora today. 

I caved.......... I told myself I wasn't going to order it but when I couldn't sleep at 6 am this morning, and I saw it wasn't sold out, I just couldn't pass up ordering. The extra $20 gift card was a big push as well! I was discussing this with my friend last night and I said I was going to see it in person first before purchasing, I told her this morning I needed therapy hahaha

I figured - well, I know I'm going to get the palette anyway, so I might as well get it for thirty bucks instead of fifty! 

I was sooo excited to place my order that I forgot to use my gift card Smiley Sad

But I'm glad I'm getting my Naked 3 palette Smiley Very Happy

aww darn! Smiley Sad Well, on the brightside, you got it! 

Aww, well I'm sure its not the last thing u will buy from Sephora so theres still other chances. But did u remember to use ebates or other cashback services? I almost placed an order then remembered. =P

I forgot to use a 10% code & cashback but at least I used the Gift Card. :s 

So thrilled that I got mine ordered...I was literally dreaming Naked3 last night! Woke up at 12:17 a.m. and was shocked to see it on Sephora's site. I made my sleepiest order ever...even had to recheck this morning to make sure it was real! And it was... I ordered it! (And I've had my coffee now so I'm awake!) I guess I had a couple other things in my basket already that I didn't get removed first...but oh well...nothing wrong with a little extra...right??? 

Hahaha I was dreaming about it all night too. XD 

I was so bleary eyed...I could barely enter in my code and pin for the gift card.  Can't wait to get it!! 

Ordered Naked 3 at 7:30 EST. I had no intention of ordering it, but it just sort of happened when I saw it was in stock. Oops.

Yep! I was a little upset I couldn't use two gift cards, but using one is better then none. 

I just ordered it a few minutes ago. I can't believe it's still in stock!

And actually, I was able to put it in my cart and buy it by 11:50est, so shortly before midnight. Maybe they didn't think anyone would notice? 

I got 2!! One for me and one as a gift Smiley Happy  I'm sooooo excited.  By the way, as of 7:30am CST, still in stock 

56 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • lorac pro palette.jpg