cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|
Anonymous Insider

Dark under eye circles

I have extreme under eye circles, any concealer & skin care you guys recommend?

RE: Dark under eye circles

Concealer, Tarte shape tape, but since that isn't sold at Sephora NARS creamy radiant is great too. Skincare, the Lancôme énergie de vie cooling eye stuff is my life!

Re: Dark under eye circles

I'd second the recommendation for a color corrector. My fave is the Bobbi Brown one. They have pink based ones for purple/blue/red discoloration and peach ones for brown/grey/green discoloration. Beyond that, eye masks can help with the puffiness factor. Sleep, hydration... you can use an eye cream or your regular moisturizer. It depends a bit on the cause of your dark circles (are they from hyperpigmentation or really thin skin letting blood vessels show through, etc.). If the latter, you may not see as much benefit from an eye cream in particular-- I haven't found one that I really think makes my circles look less dark. It depends. @Anonymous

Try a colour corrector in a peachy colour and then concealer!! I'm using Urban Decay colour corrector in Peach!

Anonymous Insider

Thank you, I will go ahead and try it out 🙂

I like Nars Radiant Creamy concealer for under my eyes. As far as skin care goes, I have hereditary under eye circles, so I can't get rid of them without surgery. I just keep them hydrated and thats about it.

Anonymous Insider

Thank you, I will go ahead and try it out.. See what works for me
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing