Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Confessions Of A Beauty Junkie

Whatever you call yourself... a makeup addict, skin care junkie, a sample hoarder - I am sure you have something to confess. Is it an out of control makeup stash, bins overflowing with samples or shelves filled with skincare? We want to hear it!  Confess your beauty sins!!!

Organization tips and pics welcomed!

giphy.gif

Great idea for makeup storage!

Great idea for makeup storage!

Re: Confessions Of A Beauty Junkie

This is exactly what I use to hold my nail polish 🙂

Cool option to store lipsticks @gingerleigh 🙂

I love to just sit at my vanity, open one drawer at a time and just admire all the makeup. It feels therapeutic and relaxing. Makeup makes me very happy.

I do this too, lol! There are so many pretties, who wouldn't want to look at them?

@darkiceis Same! If/when I get the chance I enjoy staring at my pretties lol ❤️

I do this too, I'll admit it haha 

Sometimes I stress myself out because I start thinking about how I can make more room for new stuff though LOL

hahaha sometimes it stresses me out too @myumew!

@myumew Only you ladies would understand 🙂

Confession: My Alex drawers have overflowed, both of them. I think I need a third one and my boyfriend isn't going to be happy about it. Question also do you guys go through and toss old stuff or giveaway say something you just haven't used but is still new etc. I need to remove things from those drawers 

i do a couple of things with products i'm not using - the biggest one is swaps with friends - the only thing with this is that i then get more stuff 😛 i also give some things to my cousins daughter and my friends daughter who are just getting into makeup.

@liz089 I personally have been giving stuff away. I have one Alex drawers that was over flowing. It was too much and what's the point of it all sitting there waiting to expire? Might as well declutter, you might feel some relief.

@liz089 If you have some unused products, you may be able to donate to your local women's shelter. I tend to accumulate lots of unused products through gifts with purchases, ulta gifts, etc., and at the end of the year I gather up all the new things and donate. 

Im jealous of those who can make bronzer look good. 

buying-a-lipstick-knowing-you-have-37-others-exactly-like-242471.png

@Blackwhiskey  They are similar not the same 😄 😄 😄

Yeah @Blackwhiskey. I probably have that many raspberry-colored lipsticks in ever-so-slightly varying shades. I always gravitate to those. *sigh*

I've lost count of how many nude pink lippies I have.

@jozkid@Blackwhiskey  yeah I'm like that with nude and coral lipsticks and blue shadows  😄

Confession for today:

It's the day before a holiday and I'm at work, when I'd much rather be at home playing with makeup, and trying out new color combinations.  Or going for a mani/pedi.  Or organizing my samples.  

Shame, shame on you !  🙂

I'm also at work.......going through my various makeup lists to see what products I still have to get. There has got to be a better way to organize what you are thinking of getting than writing items down on various bits of paper. I'll be watching you tube videos 

and scrambling for a piece of paper to write down products to try.

226 Replies
testing