Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Confessions: I'm a hoarder.

I'm not alone, right?  :/

Re: Confessions: I'm a hoarder.

Just when I thought I was a hoarder.....lol. I hope you're actually alternating and using all your palettes! Smiley Happy

I try to use only one a day, and then I can't use it again until I've used all the others!  I really need a good challenge/look a day thing or something to start using up some of these bad boys!

By the way, how are you not Rouge status yet? Lol

The jealousy!

Smiley Wink

Oh my goodness- I'm in love!! Your collection is so fantastic! 

Even more fantastic...? I believe I spy TF's Favorite Things palette in there too! Have you used it yet? How do you like it? I've been eyeing it since the announcement, but have yet to purchase it; I'm on a lipstick/ blush binge right now. Smiley Very Happy

I really like it!  There are a couple colors I have a hard time working with, mainly Ooh La Orchid and the blue one next to it.  The one thing I honestly hate is the lippy, it made my lips burn so much, it kind of looked like I'd been stung by a bee.  It's awful.  Overall I think it's great, and the packaging is so much better than Sweet Indulgences from last year.

Oh my! I don't think I've ever seen so much eyeshadow set out like that! (except for when I'm at Sephora, but that's a different story)

I was searching for a specific color, thinking with a stash this big I had to have it and had forgotten.  Oddly enough, I don't have a really good mint green/light blue green, which is what I've really wanted to work with of late.

OMG is that the creme de couture palette I'm spotting?  How do you like it?  Nice collection Smiley Wink

36 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • cl.jpg
  • cl-2.jpg
  • cl-3.jpg
  • cl-4.jpg
  • UD.JPG.jpeg