Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Confessions: I'm a hoarder.

I'm not alone, right?  :/

Re: Confessions: I'm a hoarder.

It is!  I was really impressed with it, it's my first Sigma purchase!  The pigmentation is lovely, and for being mattes they aren't dry or patchy at all!

Thanks!  Now I might have to make another purchase. lol Smiley Wink

Well of course your not alone !!!!!! We absolutely love your collection, it is fabulous!!!! Can I come over and play???? I'll bring makeup I promise!!!!

Yay, thank you!  You can come play, the more the merrier!  Smiley Happy

Thank you!  No, I'm kind of afraid to, honestly...  Smiley Sad

Fantastic!  No, you are not alone...in fact you are in the absolute right place here.  Smiley Wink

Yaaaay!  I'm so glad I found Beauty Talk.  Smiley Very Happy

Okay, I can't be crazy for buying the UD Vault then when this collection has to be worth more lol. Best palette collection I have seen so far. I wonder what my stash would look like if I didn't give so much stuff away. If I know I won't get alot of use out of something, I always give away to someone I know who will.

Highlighted

I want the Vault, but I obviously cannot justify it with the collection I have.  Unfortunately I don't have anyone to share my hauls with, so it stays with me.  Smiley Sad

Nice collection! I only have 2 of the bigger eye shadow palettes (and I haven't even made a decent dent in any of those). I tend to buy more of the single shadows or smaller shadow duos/quads etc because I want everything to fit and be in one place.

Can I come by and play?

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • cl.jpg
  • cl-2.jpg
  • cl-3.jpg
  • cl-4.jpg
  • UD.JPG.jpeg