Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Confessions: I'm a hoarder.

I'm not alone, right?  :/cl.jpgcl-2.jpgcl-3.jpgcl-4.jpg

Re: Confessions: I'm a hoarder.

Naked basics has my closest brow color match, so I use that one everyday. I really love my UD 15 year palette, but they didn't bring some of my favorites back and that makes me sad.  The Too Faced ones are all really good, and I've been quite impressed with Sugarpill and Sigma.  

This is crazy and you probably won't do it. But I'm a shopping addict AND a neat freak... I bought some freestyle palettes and tore apart the Book of Shadows. They are way too bulky for me. The palettes were $3.50 from TKB Trading, now discontinued.

Not my photo, but identical to my results:

UD.JPG.jpeg

I used a z palette and tore both of my b.o.s. apart, it saves so much space!  It's the hot pink palette in the middle.

Hi, I have 70-100 skincare items (not including sample packets) so no, you are not alone in the hoarder obsession part. =X

Yaay!  Skin care is amazing, but with my skin allergies, I have to stick to what I know won't cause a reaction.

yeah, and you also have to worry about expiration date. I am starting to get more eyeshadows, altho I am kind of worried about their expiration dates too cuz eventho they last longer, I go through them slower....@.@

Oh wow!

I've gotten tremendously better at only keeping things that I use/am going to use...but it was quite a process to get to that level!

Whimsically yours,
Janine

janinebt share your secret please!!!!

This is an amazing collection! You never have to worry about being out of a certain color!

Actually, there is ONE color I don't have that I've been craving to work with that I don't have!  So frustrated!  Haha.

You are not alone. We have the same problem.

Nice eye collection.

Thank goodness!  Beauty Junkies Unite!!

You should've seen the look on Dan's face when I pointed this pic out to him!  He then agreed that as much as I love makeup and spend his money on it, I'm not THAT bad...

Yet.

*falls to knees and bows before the eyeshadow collection of awesomeness*

So many pretty palettes!!  I love how the two cute doggies are in the background of the first picture.  They're like "move your stuff off of my bed" lol.

Wow, very, very impressive!

That is one impressive collection!!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos5
  • cl.jpg
  • cl-2.jpg
  • cl-3.jpg
  • cl-4.jpg
  • UD.JPG.jpeg