Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Concealer Tips

I have dry skin, and it seems as if every concealer I try just doesn't work for my skin type. It creases and just doesn't look right on my face. Does anyone have any good concealers or primers they recommend, or tips? Thank you!

Re: Concealer Tips

I love Tarte maracuja creaseless concealer.  The maracuja oil is very hydrating.

RE: Concealer Tips

Have the same problem here if you want def shape tape but since sephora doesnt carry that product i would recommend naked skin ud its creamy and it doesnt crease

What type of concealer are you using? Creamy or pot ones? I find Shape Tape and NARS radiant creamy concealer to be pretty good. Also try not to over powder/set it. Your skin might also be dehydrated so the concealer doesn't sit as well on your skin. 

Also, i don't think you can 100% avoid creasing. There's bound to be a tiny bit because of facial expressions and muscle movements 🙂 The concealer usually creases a bit under my eyes during the day because I squint, laugh, etc... I just tap the product to smooth it out or use a sponge to do it.

Hey,

Do you use an eye cream? This will help with the dryness that you're experiencing under your eyes, and will allow the concealer to sit better on the skin. If you are and you find it isn't doing much for you, try out the Smashbox under eye primer. It's basically just a primer that sinks into your fine lines which should reduce the amount of creasing in the concealer 

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing