Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Companies that give FREE birthday gifts

I thought it would be helpful for us to have a list of companies that give birthday gifts or perks.  Of course we know Sephora and Ulta do, but does anyone have input on what other retailers offer things?

bday-752.gif

All I know of is:

Kohl's ($5 or so)

Yankee Candle (free small tumbler candle $13 in value; it used to be up to $25 value)

DSW (coupon)

Express ($10 reward)

BBW (free body care item up to $8.50 in value with any purchase)

Target (5% off)

(US News & World Report has a list, but it neglected Yankee Candle.  Which is why I thought BICers might have better info!)

Re: Companies that give FREE birthday gifts

I got an email recently from Express stating that they now do half birthday gifts.  Looks like it's 2x the points during a certain time frame.   Very merry unbirthday!

Tory Burch gives $50 off a $200+ purchase with email.

It is a great gift for me as I have a December birthday so I use it for Christmas gifts.  One of the only perks of a December birthday. 😄

Great thread, thanks for sharing 

Tarte gives 20% off all birthday month along with a deluxe sized gift @greeneyedgirl107 . Thank you very much for starting this thread. There was an existing one in the past. 
If I can remember anything else I will be sure to post.

@Loretta55 Thank YOU for posting!

Bath and Body Works

Kiehl's

The Body Shop

Here are the other brands I can think of right now. All of these require rewards/loyalty program membership. 

Algenist 
Aveda 
bareMinerals 
e.l.f. 
Lancome 

MAC (excludes 1st level of reward program) 

Smashbox (excludes 1st level of reward program) 
Target 

E.l.f does? I've only bought them in store I had no idea. That's a good long list @WinglessOne That's so awesome they all do that! Now if only Pacifica did too that would be amazing 😍

@CynthieLu  Yep! Here's a screenshot of the perks chart for e.l.f.'s Beauty Squad rewards program: 

Screenshot of e.l.f.'s website: Beauty Squad rewards program perks.Screenshot of e.l.f.'s website: Beauty Squad rewards program perks.

Note that the 2 highest tiers also get an anniversary gift and birthday month bonus points. And you can earn rewards points no matter what store you bought e.l.f. products from. (Lancome also used to award points for products purchased outside their site, but not anymore.) 

That you for passing that info along, it's very handy to see how it works there @WinglessOne 😁

Okay I'll go first 😋

Starbucks

This should be a fun thread @greeneyedgirl107 

Randomly lol, you know what I want to see? a thread where people show us what they got from the Rewards Bazaar 😅

Those rewards,  some of them are knock out and I want to see lol

@CynthieLu Thanks for being the first to post!  

AND, I think you should start a thread for pics from the Rewards Bazaar.  It'll be in keeping with Brainstorming for how to get the message boards more active! ❤️

Okay I'll try @greeneyedgirl107 I hope people do show that stuff off 😋

I love birthday incentives, any extra treat you get as a thank you for you patronage just feels so good! 

@CynthieLu agreed!!!

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 103 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos2
  • bday-752.gif
  • Screenshot of e.l.f.'s website: Beauty Squad rewards program perks.
testing