cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Community Relaunch Tonight

Hi BeautyTalkers!

It’s time! The changes that we’ve been talking about are going down TONIGHT. What changes, do you ask? Come tomorrow, our community will have a whole new look!

Because we’re all holding hands, we want to make sure we keep you in the loop on our plan.

Tonight from 7-7:30 pm PST the community will be down! At 7:30 pm it will appear to be back up and you will be able to see some of the changes we’ve been talking about.

From 7:30 pm through (roughly) 8 am PST tomorrow, we will be making a ton of crazy changes. During this time we advise you to please refrain from posting in the community so your contributions are not lost. If you do post during this time, we cannot guarantee that your content will make it to the new community as we are deconstructing the categories and migrating all of the content. You’re welcome to hang out and watch, but it won’t be pretty. 🙂

Once it’s up in the morning, please note that this is a BETA launch, so we’ll still be working out the kinks. As soon as we are live tomorrow morning, we will open a new thread to for you guys to report anything you see that’s wonky, or ask any questions about the new experience.  

See you on the other side, we hope you love it!
The Sephora Community Team

Re: Community Relaunch Tonight

I went there looking for the deals thread, too and found it odd to not be there. It looks like that thread and the Ulta gwp thread haven't been migrated over at all? I know I shouldn't be paranoid, but it feels deliberate.

@snoflakefaerieI found them but I had to dig for them.  Only by clicking on my own profile and viewing all my posts was I able to find them. 

Ah fu(k.  Looks like those threads have been deleted from my profile.  RIP Deals too good to be passed up?

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Hauls/Deals-Too-Good-to-Pass-Up-Volume-Five/td-p/2652098/page/2

Fingers crossed it's still migrating over. 

@itscarin  they initial said it would take at least until 8amPST for the migration to complete. Looks like it may take longer... It's so weird lol

Yep, just have to hang in there.

kidney stone.jpg

@itscarinI can't even reply to your reply!!!!

Image result for confuse gif

@veronika23I'm trying to be chill but I have no chill.357338b96e62422eb10592988cb93892.gifno chill.gif

Can we send PM's?  I am lost here sorry lol

Never mind found it!  😄

I love change, but my whole post count is gone. My avatar gone. I am a rookie now. Omg 😞 dies..................... lol no really. ARGH

But I do love the whole new look, very nice.

First thing first - where is The Party Thread?  I got dancing gifs to post...LOL

Image result for searching gif

I can't find it!!! 

cry llama.gif

I know, I know... patience.

The Party Thread is under the Group Beauty Confessions and I can't join it!  I'm so sad.  But it sounds like nobody has been able to get to it.  I dunno.

I dunno.gif

I've been trying to find The Party Thread for the past 20 minutes. 😞

LOL @ZombieMetroAnt .. Can you post one for my confusion? 

Ha ha @Anewxa...how 'bout a "I'm not liking this?" gif? Heart

Image result for confused lucy ricardo gif

Um... where am I? 

It seriously took me countless tries/hours to log on and now that I am..I am so confused. Where is the home page? Why does this look so much like other forums (specktra). I liked BT for its simple clean layout..now I gotta go through and join groups? I don't like the quote feature, it is unnecessary - imagine replying to someone's very large post, but then without quotes it is harder to understand who replied to whom coz on mobile to me it all just looks like random replies. Also So much white space. 

Major anxiety right now..but hoping for the best. sigh. 

All you girls with your updated pics... did you all sign the ToS??? Thx! 🙂

@veronika23  yup I had to check off the tos box 

Did you have to fill in your info? I'm confused about things for reviews... like your private concerns (skin, hair, etc) will show up on your reviews??? For privacy reasons I always now check off the boxes that says which city you are in and your profile info like that. Just still confused about it all lol. Thx!

I've already noticed that there's some accounts that look like fresh, new spammers ready to go.

At first I just thought it was some newer people trying to get adjusted to the new forums but now I'm doubting it, especially since one of them made a post mocking us (posted about how easy it was to make a post/upload an image with a bunch of laughing emojis).

I feel like a lot of trolls have been lurking and just waiting to pounce on us in this new forum!

Yeah, I noticed that, too. Ugh. 😞

Image result for disapproval gif

sabrinas wrote:

I've already noticed that there's some accounts that look like fresh, new spammers ready to go.

At first I just thought it was some newer people trying to get adjusted to the new forums but now I'm doubting it, especially since one of them made a post mocking us (posted about how easy it was to make a post/upload an image with a bunch of laughing emojis).

I feel like a lot of trolls have been lurking and just waiting to pounce on us in this new forum!

I'd shake my cane at them if my arms weren't so feeble.

testing