Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Coconut Oil should be part of your routine

Coconut oil is really great for all over but it is pretty slept on when it comes to facial use. BROWS yes ok coconut oil is great for your eyebrows! With a bunch oil nutrients like iron and vitamin E coconut oil supports thick dark brows. I apply it very lightly with a disposable spoolie brush after my nightly facial routine. I also take the spool and put it on my eyelashes because it will help less fall out, grow in thicker, and grow in longer because of previous mentioned nutrients and moisturizers. be careful to. not get it into your eyes though. Also be careful and make sure it won't give you any bad reactions.

Re: Coconut Oil should be part of your routine

@JosieMiller I cannot agreed more with you. I've been using coconut oil as a face moisturizer for about 3-4 months and I you can see a huge improvement on my face. It looks younger and glows. It gives me this healthy look in my face that I adore. I used twice a day (morning-bedtime ) I simply apply a thin layer through all my face and massage in circular motions until basically dissolves on my skin. Any tips on how you use coconut oil for you facial routine?

Love,

Deborah  

@JosieMiller I bought this before Sephora was even advertising it, but have yet to use it!

@JosieMiller  I love coconut oil!   It's great for conditioning my hair and also as a body butter.  I haven't tried it on my eyebrows before, but that is a great suggestion!  This is truly an uber-product that works for so many things! 🙂

coconutoil.jpg

@Tamara76 And @JosieMiller I agree!!! I love coconut oil ❤️ i use it as an all over body moisurizer after every shower. I swoosh with it to whiten my teeth and for oil pulling for overall health. I have been putting it on my eyebrows and lashes for the past month and haven't noticed a huge difference so I think I'm going to try castor oil next for brows and lashes. 

I have discovered that ticks and fleas don't like coconut oil so besides slathereing on myself I've been feeding a little bit to my dog once a week for the past couple years. Any other ideas for uses would be welcome.

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
Photos1
  • coconutoil.jpg
testing