Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Charlotte Tilbury , Estée Lauder or drunk elephant

I’ve always used Estee but my skin is so sensitive during these winter months especially my under eye. I’m almost out of my estee revitalizing supreme. I hear so many good things about Charlotte Tilbury lately. I’m wondering if that’d be a better choice due to my skin not being hydrated enough. I’m looking to purchase a face cream and eye cream. I also saw her facebalm. I am 28 sensitive skin, usually I have combination of dry and oily but recently I put my face cream regimen on and at times it balls up😭. I also was looking at drunk elephants creams bc they seem so hydrating but I did notice drunk elephants eye cream has vitamin c in it which mightbe drying and I saw a review of it burning or feeling tight. I still would like the anti aging components but with a hydrating effect as well. Any advice will mean the world to me! Thanks 😊!

Re: Charlotte Tilbury , Estée Lauder or drunk elephant

@MariFay  I really enjoy Estée Lauder products as well. But in the winter I need more moisture. I use Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL hands down the best to fight off dry skin. I would recommend trying DRUNK ELEPHANT - Shaba Complex™ Firming Eye Serum that one might be more gentle. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing