Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential
|

CHALLENGE: Shop your own stash!

I realize a lot of us are in the same boat, being addicted to makeup and beauty products and desperately trying to control stashes that are bursting from train cases, drawers and cabinets.  We have the Traveling Sephora Box ("TSB") to swap products with one another and temper some of the addiction cravings to go out and get new stuff.  I have another idea to assist with resisting the temptation to continually buy new things.

I propose that for an entire week, we shop our own stash and dig up things that we haven't touched for a long time.  Whatever you've accrued the most of, each day put on something different, whether it's eye shadow or blush or lipstick.  Then report back here and post what you wore each day!

I'm going to wear a different eye shadow, lippie, and blush each day.  I have so many of all three categories but always find myself reaching for the same colours. It's time to branch out!

For example, tomorrow I'm going to wear:

- Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge in "Pale Pink" for blush

- Dior Lip Glow

- Stila Eye Shadow in "Chill"

I haven't touched all three of those in weeks and months.

Re: CHALLENGE: Shop your own stash!

I can't wait to do this. I moved 2 weeks ago on Saturday & while packing I found all kinds of brand-new stuff that I told myself I'm going to use. But unpacking is going slowly & I haven't found nearly all of my stuff yet so I'll have to wait until I can get organized.

@runy - Did I mention this somewhere else??  I can't remember!

@kalex - That Stila set is such a great deal! I'm tempted, except that the last time I bought something b/c it was a big deal, I didn't want 90% of it afterwards.  (It was the LORAC tie-die lipgloss set - I only use 1 out of the 5 that was in the box, boo.)

I really like the eye shadow and the blush I put on this morning but realized there was a reason I stopped using Dior Lip Glow.  It's SOOOOO PINK.  Like borderline "Honeysuckle" pink.  It looks fabulous in certain lighting but then looks garish in another.  I might have to give this away because I don't want to put it on again.  (Yay for weeding out unwanted things!)

Okay, ladies, dig out your products!!!!

@sarithor: I do that, too. That's how I spot the really great deals. It's a roll over from grocery shopping where I always do the same thing!

359 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos69
  • dontuseoften.jpg
  • medontuse.jpg
  • toofacedtogo.jpg
  • toofacedtogo2.jpg
  • maybelline.jpg
  • maybellinelook.jpg
  • IMG_1538.JPG
  • mufelipstick.jpg
  • mufelipsticklook.jpg