Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Brushes??

What are your favorite brushes? I have some brushes that I like and I really want to get Sigma brushes, but they are so expensive. Any advice? 

RE: Brushes??

Checkout HauteLook.com as they are selling Sigma brush sets and a few individuals deeply discounted. They have had Morphee and several others as well. Like most beauty items, everyone is different and you gotta figure out what you like and works for you. Do you...hopefully you'll be able to get started at a discount! ☺️

I prefer to splurge on 1 or 2 nice brushes, so i invested in the kvd shade & light eye contour brush ($27) and the Real Techniques Powder brush ($10). I also like shopping on HSN.com b/c they very often work with manufacturers to throw in a brush for their product at no extra charge (ex. Tatte and IT). I would love any of the new Smashbox brushes.
Anonymous Insider

The new fenty brushes are amazing!

Re: Brushes??

If I win the lottery I am getting every Wayne Goss brush ever made, but until that happens I really like Sigma and Sephora brushes are great too.

Brushes are one of my beauty weaknesses. The ones I reach most for are: Zoeva, Bobbi Brown, Real Techniques, Sephora, Wayne Goss, MAC, and IT Cosmetics. I have some Sigma brushes, but I prefer my Zoeva ones to those.

Re: RE: Brushes??

Where do you get your Zoeva brushes?

RE: Re: RE: Brushes??

I either pick them up when I'm abroad in Germany, or I order from their website (yes, the shipping isn't super cheap, but the brushes are very reasonably priced, so if you place a larger order it makes it worthwhile).

I love tarte brushes for quality and price. I haven't used any other high end brushes so my opinion is a bit limited! They just be released 2 new sets on their website for around 40, and one set has mostly double sided. Plus if you sign the email thing, then leave your cart sitting, they usually send coupons!

girl try morphe!

Real Techniques, MAC, Wet N Wild actually has a few decent ones, ELF too, I've heard Zooeva and Sigma are awesome but I haven't bitten the bullet just yet.

Morphe brushes are to die for IMO but.. vanity planet is a site I got a brush palette that is normally $100 but I got it for $20! It's almost always $20 you just have to keep up with the coupons and updates on the prices. 100% vegan and so soft they are perfect!

I use real techniques brushes and I actually buy them off of amazon because they are cheaper there than in store.

you can try zooeva, they are really nice!

Real Techniques have decent cheap brushes @nicolem24

i really don't suggest those for eye makeup

I love IT Cosmetic brushes.  

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 16 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
testing