Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Brands you are hoping to try in 2021

It’s almost the new year again (thankfully)! What brands are on your list to try out next year?! 

Lisa Eldridge is top of my list to try! 

Unlikely because of the price but I’d love to get my hands on an augustinus bader sample! 

FA9EFB0C-B311-43CB-913F-9931D27EDBDE.gif

Spoiler

Re: Brands you are hoping to try in 2021

@Kim888  Lisa’s lipsticks definitely pick my interest too. If I didn’t have product overload I would have ordered already. Maybe in 2021. For now the brands I really want to try in the new year are Lunasol and Addiction Tokyo. I wish we had easier access to J beauty in the US. 

@Kim888, I'm going to try to make more of an effort this year than last year on getting to most of the ones on my list. 😀

Makeup - Jones Road, Trinny London, Jason Wu Beauty, HAN Skincare Cosmetics, and foundations from Suqqu, Surratt and EXA, though foundations will probably not be something I'll be looking into until later in the year. 

Skincare - iUNIK, Venn, and Allies of Skin. 

Fragrance - Zoologist

Nails - Sundays and Pear Nova 

@Kim888 ooh those Lisa Ethridge lip kits looked so lovely, definitely a brand I want to try in 2021. Also, Rare Beauty, Gisou, Midas Cosmetics and the Sephora Clean Beauty collection. 

@Kim888   I’d really like to try some cle de peau, lunasol and chantecaille this year.   They’re brands I’ve wanted to try for a while but they’re not marketed in my face so I forget they exist when I’m looking for something new.  Perhaps I’ll make it one of my more pleasant New Years resolutions to make the effort to remember them  🙂 

@heartsmyface @I haven’t heard of lunasol but they look really interesting !!

@heartsmyface @Chantecaille is a must try 

Should I mention that Fenty Skin is on my list when Fenty Skin Fenty Skin Travel Size Start'r Set and Fenty Skin Instant Reset Overnight Gel-Cream 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Refill are two of the things that are sitting on the top of my list?  I also don't remember what my thoughts on Biossance was so I plan to grab Biossance Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL at some point. 

I really want to try out Beauty Bakerie finally.  And Lawless Beauty.  I know I should be gravitating mostly towards her liquid lips but I'm so intrigued by the LAWLESS Bioglitter Eyeshadow Champagne Dreams.  I'd like to try out more indie brands, maybe something that has a multichrome product?  

I also want to try out Glow Recipe's sister brand Sweet Chef and Vieve Beauty.  As well as Em Cosmetics.  

@Nickelliebear1 I would like to check out Fenty skin as well.

@Nickelliebear1 I'm also curious about Fenty Skin.💗

I would like to try La Mer The Soft Fluid Long Wear Foundation SPF 20 since @SportyGirly125 is always raving about it.  But it is very expensive, so I'm not sure if I really will.  Otherwise, I'll just wait and see what comes out next year.

@Titian06 This is on my list as well!

@Titian06 I would try a sample and see if you end up liking it.  It is expensive but you don’t need a lot to cover the whole face so it last a while especially if you like to mix foundations for a custom finish.  

@Kim888 Victoria Beckham and Tower 28

@SportyGirly125 I LOVE Tower28!  Their SOS Spray and Lip Jellies are soooooo good!  And the best part is that the founder, Amy, is an absolute sweetheart! I will try anything she creates!

@SportyGirly125  I think you'll love Victoria Beckham, too!  When I purchased my VB, it was between VB and CDP.  Thanks for your note on CDP below! I'm definitely trying some products in 2021.

A lot of Asian products. But there big on little product and blush and I like my colors 🤔🤔

@Kim888 Fun thread!  This year I have to buy a few things here and there from indie brands like JD Glow or Sydney Grace (already excited for the Temptalia palette collab!) but also from a couple of more prestige brands that I haven't coaxed myself into spending the money on thus far.

@Kim888 I just checked out the Lisa Eldridge brand. Those colors are gorgeous, especially the reds.  Im sure the formulation is fabulous, at this price point.   Looks like a great brand!

I’ve heard nothing but good things from everyone posting their hauls from her here @tjffc !

@Kim888  I would also like to try Lisa Eldridge, One/Size, and Gisou.

31 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • FA9EFB0C-B311-43CB-913F-9931D27EDBDE.gif
testing