Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Brands and Products You’re Eyeing for 2023!

Share what you’re lusting after for 2023! Is there a brand you’ve had on your list to try or a new release you’ll be immediately adding to your cart?! Or an older fave you’ve never tried and are finally getting around to ?  

959CD8F0-B4E6-470A-9847-DEBBD5575973.gif

4C6A7224-AF5C-42D3-825C-EE66558D39E3.gif

Re: Brands and Products You’re Eyeing for 2023!

My list keeps getting longer @Kim888! Gonna just share a few of them since I could be here all day. 😅

Skincare

• iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Bright & Tight Dark Circle Firming Eye Cream with Vitamin C & Peptides 0.5 oz / 15... - I was going to wait until the next month to pick it up, but ... 
  • Also want to try the Kopari Niacinamide & Caffeine Eye Bright Cream
  • Mara Beauty - excited to hear they will be available at Sephora next year. I'm interested in trying their face oil and sunscreen - the latter I should check to see if I have a sample size.
  • Rhode Beauty - whatever product she releases next (unless it contains an ingredient I'm allergice or sensitive to)
  • Eadem - this is a carryover from this year and they've since released a cleanser as well. Would love to see a discovery / sampler set. 

Makeup:

• Fashion Fair lip gloss - I have a few other lip products on my list but the FF one is one of a few at the top
  • Victoria Beckham Beauty - if she comes out with a foundation, I'd be interested in trying it. 
  • Maybes - If Hermes releases eyeshadows or Gucci comes out with an eyeshadow palette that catches my eye. I've no idea or knowledge whether either of these, or the VBB, is in the works, but those would be items I'd jump at. 
  • If Beautylish x Chikuhodo do a collab again for a Lunar New Year brush for the Year of the Rabbit, I would pick it up - I have the other brushes that they produced together.

Hair Care

Nails:

• peel off base coat

Fragrance:  

• Too many to list but I first need to make my way through some sample sets - we'll see if I can hold out until I do that. 😲

@itsfi Oh how I'd love to see Gucci shadow story that spoke to me.  The palette cases themselves are just so pretty. 

@itsfi @The Chikuhodo brushes are always so so pretty !! 

Yes they are @Kim888! 😍 They perform beautifully too. 

@itsfi totally with you on VB and Mara!  I've heard such amazing reviews about various products from both brands.

@CookieGirl1, hope you’re able to try them this year and find some loves. I’ve been a fan of the VBB products since she launched her brand. The Mara that I’ve tested in store looks and feels good. 

Your list is inspiring me @itsfi, I love how curated this is! I’m with you on fragrances, I have so many I have been wanting to try or repurchase! 

Thank you @bakeamuffin! I know I'll deviate from this list but hopefully I won't get too distracted by other items. 🤞 

I'm thinking of more Victoria Beckham eye liners and more shadows and lipsticks from Lisa Eldridge.  And Guerlain's Rouge G Sakura Cherry Blossom in Rosy Bloom 63 looks gorgeous! Thanks to @SportyGirly125 for her post in the 2022 Product Releases Thread.

@Ispend2much6 I'm so disappointed that VB is raising her prices sitewide in January :(.  I feel like the brand is already a little expensive.

@CookieGirl1  I know; it's like some sort of bad peer pressure is going on with a few companies, and I suspect more will follow.  The "lipstick index" is still high, which means that people are still buying luxury makeup even though the economy is bad.  So, not sure if the price hikes are that necessary.  I keep reading that food and fuel, which means everything else will be also, even more expensive next year so those companies should not expect to be as successful as this year.  Maybe that will mean more sales.

I just saw that Katia Beauchamp, founder and CEO of Birchbox, is also the CEO of VB.  Just thought that was interesting, for no reason at all.😂

I'm right there with you on the Guerlain, @Ispend2much6 - it looks so pretty and perfect for spring! 

@quspork  Winter has just officially started and spring is coming to my mind!

Nice you are liking those new eye palettes @Ispend2much6 - they look really pretty ! 

I was going to say nothing, but then I read others comments and was reminded I do in fact have a lot of brands I want to try. Top 3- Victoria Beckham eye products, Lisa Eldridge lipstick, and Dior eyeshadow. 

Oooh la la! 😍 Those make for an excellent top 3 @Samtian

Lol yes the community always gives me so many ideas too @Samtian !

I'd still love to try something from Victoria Beckham; it's the price tag that makes me stop on that one.

@CookieGirl1 @Samtian, occasionally Net-a-porter will have some VBB products as part of a sale. They go fast though. Her Black Friday sales are great and there's nothing from her brand that I've purchased that I've regretted. Some items I like more than others, which is to be expected. Agree with @curlychiquita about the priming moisturizer in golden. That one took some time to grow on me but it's a love now. 

@itsfi I really need to remember to set money aside for black friday/cyber monday sales lol

@itsfi oh good to know !! I’ll definitely be on the look out for those sales !

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 959CD8F0-B4E6-470A-9847-DEBBD5575973.gif
  • 4C6A7224-AF5C-42D3-825C-EE66558D39E3.gif
  • AA827F99-AFFA-40F6-9990-8EB400B08F8D.jpeg
  • 773FDCF4-90C3-43B0-867E-566D76386AC7.jpeg
testing