Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Brands and Products You’re Eyeing for 2023!

Share what you’re lusting after for 2023! Is there a brand you’ve had on your list to try or a new release you’ll be immediately adding to your cart?! Or an older fave you’ve never tried and are finally getting around to ?  

959CD8F0-B4E6-470A-9847-DEBBD5575973.gif

4C6A7224-AF5C-42D3-825C-EE66558D39E3.gif

Re: Brands and Products You’re Eyeing for 2023!

@CookieGirl1 I was going to post I can't think of any, and then I saw this and said oh yeah this one! 

@CookieGirl1 I love her stuff.  Particularly the Priming Moisturizer in Golden.  I do wait for the Black Friday sale and buy the largest size then so that I can get 20% off and free shipping.  

@curlychiquita @SportyGirly125 @@Yes all the sales this time of year are so great! 

@CookieGirl1 Yes their prices always give me pause as well! But she has expanded her line a lot so there's a lot of interesting things to choose from! 

@CookieGirl1 @So worth it. Wait for another sale and free shipping. 

@Kim888 I'm interested in MAKEUP BY MARIO Ethereal Eyes Eyeshadow Palette...I wish there was more by Mario that I'm interested in.   Also COLOR WOW Dream Coat Supernatural Spray Anti-Frizz Treatment .  Good Molecules Essence at Ulta.  That's what jumps to mind at the moment.   I've met my tiers at Ulta and Sephora, so I can wait until next year. 

@greeneyedgirl107, Good Molecules has some wonderful skincare. 

@itsfi if I like their essence then I'll try their brightening serum.

@greeneyedgirl107 @Those are 2 things on my  list to try too. 

@SportyGirly125 interesting!!!  💕 

@greeneyedgirl107 @Good molecules is an interesting brand! I tried their face wash from the lucky bag last year and I thought it was pretty good ! 

@Kim888 it is!  And I love their price points.

Lisa Eldridge is still on my brands to try list ! But all the swatches in the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks thread are making me really want to go for it !!! 

I also watched the devil wears Prada one too many times and am now slightly obsessed with having a Mason Pearson brush. Does anyone have one - is it worth it ? 

@Kim888, I have the pocket size boar bristle. It's a nice brush; I like it, but it's more a splurge and treat, than a must have. I found it at a Marshall's store of all place, about 4 years ago. It was significantly marked down 😍 which helped with my decision to eventually pick it up. I had passed on the regular size and then kept thinking about it so I went back a few days later. Not surprisingly, the regular size boar bristle was gone, but there were a couple of the pocket size boar and a handful of the regular size mix boar/nylon.  

Thanks for sharing your review @itsfi !!! That does sound like a lucky find! I think I’ve seen them ok Nordstrom rack a couple of times in the past so I’ll have to be sure to look if I go for it ! 

Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 959CD8F0-B4E6-470A-9847-DEBBD5575973.gif
  • 4C6A7224-AF5C-42D3-825C-EE66558D39E3.gif
  • AA827F99-AFFA-40F6-9990-8EB400B08F8D.jpeg
  • 773FDCF4-90C3-43B0-867E-566D76386AC7.jpeg
testing