Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Brands You Are Hoping to Try in 2022

What Brands or new products are on your list to try in 2022?!  

397457C4-3566-4DF5-95AF-06CD27BFE84A.gif

The two brands I want to try in 2022 are K18 and Lisa Eldridge (which was on my list last year but I never ended up ordering!) 

Links to previous years: 

Brands you are hoping to try in 2021 Brands you are hoping to try in 2020 

Re: Brands You Are Hoping to Try in 2022

I am currently loving multi-use products that are easy to travel with. I’d love to try the LYS Beauty Higher Standard Satin Matte Cream Blush Humble, MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Beverly Hills, as well as Jouer Cosmetics Blush & Bloom Cheek + Lip Duo 

Taking the plunge this sale season and finally trying the Charlotte Tilbury brand to see what all the fuss is about. 🙂 

@QueenMarceline that's exciting! they do make some really great things!!

@Kim888 Purchased today 🙂

@QueenMarceline yay. CT does make some really great products. 

@SportyGirly125 Thinking I'm going to pick up a lippie or too, those have been calling my name for a while 🙂

I only had a few brands on my list this year, and I did try out a mini of the K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Mini Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 0.5 oz/ 15 mL ! I was actually really impressed and my hair looked good. I need to pick up a full size but I have some other masks to get through first !

I received this complimentary and I really love it. It really helped my hair regain their strength. K18 Biomimetic Hairscience Leave-In Molecular Repair Hair Mask 1.7 oz/ 50 mL 

The K18 has received a lot of good reviews @Kim888! One of the cast members was raving about it after it launched and showed me some photos of his hair before and after using it for a month. 

@Kim888 My sister swears by their conditioner! 🙂 I've yet to give it a go because it's quite pricey and unlike her I was blessed (or cursed, however you want to look at it haha) with some textured curly hair so my hair is literally a conditioner guzzler. I have various different conditioners that I rotate through but a bottle used to last me a week or two (if I was lucky) before I really trimmed down my hair washing schedule from pretty much every single day (or 5-6x a week) to about 2-3x per week. Maybe I'll give it a shot since my schedule has decreased pretty drastically. 

@Kim888, thought it would be nice to revisit this thread to see if I’ve tried any of the brands / products that I put on my list as wanting to try in 2022, or if there’s something I might want to pick up during the sale from this list. 🛍 

At the beginning of the year, I included 4 brands/products - Thrive Causmetics mascara, EADEM Milk Marvel Dark Spot Serum with Niacinamide and Vitamin C 1 oz/ 30 mL, Vegamour GRO Volumizing Lash Serum 0.1 oz/ 3 mL and Cheekbone Beauty. 

I have picked up 2 of the 4 things on my original list: 

• Thrive Causemetics mascara. It’s in my current rotation. It’s a nice mascara but  I don’t know if I’d include it in a list of top faves. I did pick up an eyeshadow stick from the brand with my mascara order and that has been a love! 💗 

• Placed an order the other day for the Vegamour lash serum. Nice to get it during the sale. It hasn’t arrived yet but I’m looking forward to giving it a try. GrandeLash MD has worked very well for me in the past but I’m interested in seeing how well this clean formulation performs. 

Not sure if I’ll pick up the Eadem serum during this sale or maybe the fall sale. I have a handful of other serums I’d like to get through first so this Eadem one might have to wait for another time. 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Beauty-Confidential/Brands-You-Are-Hoping-to-Try-in-2022/m-p/604931...

@itsfi @Great idea to update !!!! The Eadem serum does look interesting ! I haven’t heard a lot about them, I’ll be curious if you end up trying it later in the year !

@Kim888, it's easy for me to forget about products or brands I might have put on the list at the end of last year or beginning of the year, especially with new products released so frequently, so a look back and update sounded like a good plan! 

I first learned of the brand when they launched their serum at Sephora. They've since come out with a moisturizer that looks good too. I've been able to pare down my stock of both serums and moisturizers and like having a more edited items in my rotation at any one time, so I'm being extra careful about my intake of those types of products, but the two Eadem items are definitely on my radar.

Forgot to add another so I figured I'd make a whole separate post. Despite eyeing this brand for what feels like forever I have yet to try anything from Pat McGrath. I think it's one of those things where I think I'll fall in love and go down a spiral of purchasing products. I have to admit despite my strict no-buy this year I really want to get my hands on something from this brand. So, I'll be on the lookout this year and I made a deal (with myself) that if I actually get smarter about my beauty spending that I will be allowed to splurge on ONE Pat McGrath product during the Novemeber 2022 VIB Sale. Up until then, I'll be keeping my eyes pealed for "the one" perfect product although I must admit I've been eyeing the PAT McGRATH LABS MatteTrance™ Lipstick for quite a while now. However, I am open-minded. 😉

@QueenMarceline. Perhaps you have already glanced at Temptalia blog? (yes, I've praised her work previously). She has reviewed many, if not all, of PMG's product-range. Cheers! 

@MvLL oooh, I actually know about that blog and used to frequent it a lot but haven't in a while. I'll check back and read up on some of the products (especially because of the sale going on now). Thank you for the heads up 🙂

Those are great choices @MvLL ! I love ILIA Fullest Volumizing Mascara Classic Black , Kosas Weightless Lip Color Lipstick Darkroom , ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment , Kosas Revealer Super Creamy + Brightening Concealer with Caffeine and Hyaluronic Acid #and other RMS stuff too. You can’t go wrong I don’t think! 

@MvLL I've been seeing Kosas everywhere lately. I definitely think this will be a booming beauty brand in 2022.

@QueenMarceline  Yes, I hope they're on a roll & have a long-term spot on S.shelves. Good formulas + Groovy, sleek packaging + 'clean' ingredients seems to be a winning combo.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos4
  • 397457C4-3566-4DF5-95AF-06CD27BFE84A.gif
  • GratefulImpressiveBluegill-size_restricted.gif
  • Image from hapercollins [dot] com
  • 2D45038D-2406-4317-8420-BF91F18E29B9.jpeg
testing