Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Blush recommendations

So I don’t use blush, I don’t have one, but sense we’re going into fall…. What are your blush suggestions?!!

Re: Blush recommendations

you should try a cheap one from cvs or target. If you don’t wear blush a lot these could work for you bc they’re not a lot of money and are still cute

@CynthieLu  Thank you for recommendations !

@CynthieLu @I think I’m gonna go with Patrick TA or rare beauty ♥️🎀

Happy to share loves! @GraysieJ 🙂

Have you decided on anything yet or are you still thinking?

I like the soft coral blush stick by Mario. It is easy to apply and I feel like the gold “glow” makes my skin feel healthier. It is pretty pricey but I think it will last a while (I got it only a week ago). It also comes with a brush attached to it so that is one less thing for me to forget. 

@EllaSlayz @Thank you so much it seems very good , thank you for going into detail it’s very helpful

I would recommend getting the rare beauty blush in shade happy it is only 24 bucks 

@taylorslays13 @Thank you! It’s cheap compared to others! 

Hi! For powder blushes you might like the one from Colourpop which is at Ulta and Target, that brand is very beginner friendly! A more expensive blush is the PATRICK TA Major Headlines Double-Take Crème & Powder Blush Duo She's Giving but its worth it! For a cooling blush if it’s hot where you live I’d suggest the MILK MAKEUP Cooling Water Jelly Tint Lip + Cheek Blush Stain it feels great on skin and is pretty pigmented. For cream blush i’d suggest MILK MAKEUP Lip + Cheek Cream Blush Stick or the ILIA Multi-Stick Cream Blush + Highlighter + Lip Tint hope this helps!! ❤️

@m4rg0 @Thank you so much for your recommendations 

I totally would recommend the Glossier Cloud Paint Blush. My favorite shade is Beam, but I suggest using the shade Storm which looks like a deep warm rose. The shade Storm does look a little dramatic but it's not as bad as it seems. Hope this helps! 😊

@nayveeeee Thank you so much I actually haven’t seen this one yet!

MERIT Flush Balm Cream Blush Stockholm  they have many shades 

Patrick TA is great! 

Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Mini Soft Pinch Liquid Blush 

(I like the rare beauty blush I adore these mini sizes) 

hope you find one you love 💕 @GraysieJ 

@peculiarzmakeup  Thank you so much for your recommendations! 

@SportyGirly125 Ooooooh I’ve heard some really good things about the Patric ta blush,I’ll look more into it😁

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 17 replies
  • 20 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing