Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Best products for clear skin

What are good products to use on my sensitive skin that will help me to have clear skin again?

RE: Best products for clear skin

When I get pimples I apply Caudalie’s Instant Detox mask as a spot treatment and it’s drastically smaller and less red. I also use it as a mask once a week and it draws everything to the surface and makes my pores smaller. I absolutely love it!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Best products for clear skin

I use Cetaphil Cleanser in the shower followed by the Neutrogena hydro boost when I get out and it works great! I've tried a lot of products and honestly, this combo is really the best!!

https://www.amazon.com/Cetaphil-Daily-Facial-Cleanser-Normal/dp/B001ET73JM?crid=633LRFV2GICW&keyword...

https://www.amazon.com/Neutrogena-Hydro-Boost-Water-Gel/dp/B00NR1YQHM?crid=211MM34YP5BI1&keywords=nu...

A gental double cleanse routine and non irritating moisturizers has helped me out but it really depends on your curent routine and situation. I'm in my 30s and have had acne since my teens and have sensitive skin so what works for me may not for another. 

Hi @Natalierose23,

I suggest the MURAD - Clear Control 60-Day Kit. I have found it is very effective and gentle on the skin. Hope this helps!

Best,

Rebecca 

Ah isn't that what we all want! After many years of trial and I error I found what really works for my oily, acne-prone skin.  A few points.... be careful about over-doing it. I learned the hard way that an acne wash, plus an acne treatment was far too much. Now I use a generic cleanser, that just removes dirt, oil and make up. Followed by a treatment and moisturizer appropriate for my skin type. My treatment in the morning is a Vitamin C serum and in the evening Differin gel (the OTC version). This has worked well for me over the years. 

Hi @Natalierose23,

I recommend the Peter Thomas Roth Acne System. This set is a four-piece acne kit to treat and clear acne while preventing future blemishes. I have found that this set works very quickly. Hope this helps!

Best,

Rebecca 

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing