Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Best hydrating products?

Ladies whats your recommendation  for the best hydrating products?

Re: Best hydrating products?

@zo0814 When my skin needs an extra dose of hydration I reach for Drunk Elephant B-Hydra™ Intensive Hydration Serum with Hyaluronic Acid 1.69 oz/ 50 mL and finish my skincare with belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb. Those help rebalance my skins moisture after I do a more intense exfoliating treatment as well. A product I use daily which has helped a ton is fresh Kombucha Antioxidant Facial Treatment Essence. It is an absolutely holy grail product for me and I recommend to anyone! 

@zo0814  My favorite daytime hydrator's been discontinued, sadly: e.l.f. Hydrating Water Essence. That stuff's packed with hydrating ingredients. I'm still rationing my last 2 bottles. 

My second favorite hydrator is The Ordinary Buffet Anti-Aging Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL . It's also loaded with hydrating ingredients: several peptides, 2 forms of hyaluronic acid, trehalose, fructose, 2 forms of PCA, urea, and others I'm forgetting right now. I use Buffet most mornings and sometimes at night. 

Thank you!!

@zo0814  When I am extra dry I like Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL  it’s thick and really helps my parched skin. 

Thank youu!

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing