Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Best face feature

What is your best facial feature? If different, what's the feature you get most compliments on?

And of course, what's your secret 😛

Re: Best face feature

my eyes but really just my eyecolor i have hazel eyes but from far away they look brown and its weird because whenever i have a picture taken of me i always have this kindof refelcting sparkle thing going on in my eyes the same happens to my mom. also sometimes comment on my nose which i think is a little unusual i think its because i just have a nice slope to it.Smiley Happy

I don't really get compliments on my features. I guess I got a couple recently on my eyes, but I don't agree. I think they are too big and intense. My choice would probably be my bone structure. I like it, and I tend to rip myself apart, so that's saying something.

I always get compliments on my nose. I think its silly but its what I get the most compliments on. No secret, I really was born with this nose.

My parents always like to joke and tell people they paid a lot of money for my nose but truth is, its au naturale! 

I hate mostly everything on me LOL, but many people loves some of my features.

The first is the mole next to my lips, yeah like Cindy Crawford's. I hate my mole, it reminds me a mustache haha, really, when I look at my face without looking at my mole, I feel like a have a mustache, it just too dark and big, looks better on Cindy.

Next my lips, I guess I have pretty lips, I like my lips, they're very unique, big but not too big and full but not too full lips (?).

Then my cheekbones, I have very big and rounded cheekbones and I hate them, I feel like a very weird doll, especially when I use blush hahaha. Also, i'm too skinny and to me, my cheekbones look so weird on me with my body, but most people like them, so.

Finally my hair, I have curly hair, and like most people with curly hair I wish to have straight hair :). But I like that my hair is shiny and healthy overall, I'm resigned to my hair, so I don't use any hair tool or dye my hair, probably, that's how I keep my hair healthy.

I used to be one of those who hated my curly hair.  Now I love it because I know how to control it.

My eye lashes. I was blessed with very long and very thick lashes and I get compliments on them almost daily, mostly people want to know if I am wearing false eye lashes. BUT if I don't wear mascara my lashes are non existent... I have blonde lashes, and you can barely even recognize them! 

My eye color. I have very very green eyes, and the funny thing is... I NEVER use to get compliments until I died my hair an auburn red. I use to have bleach blonde hair (think gwen stefani) and I am VERY pale so no one realized my eye color. Now since I have such a contrast in my hair and skin tone I get tons of compliments on my eye color, and my eyes just pop now. 

This is actually kind of funny/creepy (depending on how you may take it)... the other day I was pumping gas and a guy kept staring at me, and I was wondering what was going on... WELL he gets in his car, comes by me, roles down his window and says "I just want you to know, I absolutely LOVE your skin color" I had to wonder what he was talking about because I had never heard of someone saying that before! I am extremely pale/fair and I live in Orange County where everyone wants to be tan and that seems to be everyones goal (to be tan). So I had to throw that one in there because I thought it was kind of out there (to me at least!).

I get the most compliments on my eyes -- my hair is dark, and my eyes are light blue, so I think it's just the contrast. Many people think they're contacts; every time I go to the dentist, the hygienist asks me if they're real. I inherited the color from my dad, who has the same eyes -- but on him they're even more striking because his skin is approximately 500 shades darker than my own (mine: copy paper as his: bronze). Oh, well. Can't have everything, I guess.

I've also been told that I have nice skin (to which I normally respond that I put a lot of time and "effort" (read: $) into it, so it had better look decent!).

: )

Well, I get complimented on three things mostly: My eyes, my hair, and my neck (yes, you heard me, my neck).

Eyes: They are a medium brown in color and to be honest, I love the color.  i just get complimented on them all the time and, even with glasses, men seem to adore them.

Hair: Its naturally curly and a dark brown color however, it barely gets any frizz and it is so soft and shiny that I get many, many compliments on it.  As for what I do to it, I use no sulfates or silicones in my hair.  I condition it every day and deep condition once a week.  I also do a baking soda soak, which helps a lot with product buildup.  As for the products, I use the JessiCurl Rich collection.

Neck: Yes, I know, this is a weird one but I get complimented by people all the time on this.  I think it is because I know how to hold myself and make my neck look elegant.  I took ballroom dancing and therefore, holding myself correctly is natural to me.  Mind you, I am only 4'11 but I can make myself look taller and leaner.

I get the most compliments on my eyes.  They're a pale bluegrey shade.  I really like my lips too though - no need for lip plumpers here!

I would say on average I get mostly comments about my lips and skin, and almost always from other girls. I think I have nice eyes, maybe they are just hiding behind glasses.

IMG_4581.JPG

My eyelashes. They are naturally long and thick, although it really hurts when there is an eyelash in my eye! Also, my acne is not that bad, for the most part my face is really clear. To keep my face clear I use Neutrogena's oil-free pink grapefruit face wash and Sea Breeze's Sensitive Skin Astringent (but it is really hard to find). 

I'm complimented most on my eyes - usually for my makeup though. My eyes are sort of an unnoticeable mossy green. Pretty if you look closely, but most people never do. I probably have a lot of friends that don't know what color my eyes are, or think they're brown. 😛

My favorite facial feature myself is my lips for a couple of reasons. The first reason being because I don't know where these lips came from, genetically speaking. They don't look like my mother's or my father's, and my brothers and I don't look similar in the mouth either (nose, eyes, arms, sense of humor, height, etc is all the same though!). The second reason I like my lips is because, although they're full and all, they're imperfect. I have a large white vertical scar down the center my bottom lip from when I split my lip open when I was a little little kid (I don't remember it happening and I had to ask my mom to find out where I got the scar). Turns out, due to the shadow my lip casts, this huge scar is nearly invisible unless I point it out - to do that I have to stick out my bottom teeth to stretch out my lower lip. It's like my little secret! 🙂

i think my best facial feature is my lips. i dont know why i just think i have nice lips

Tags:

I always get complimens on my nose and my lips but I like my eyes--they are light brown with a smidget of green on the bottom of the eye.

I wish I had violet eyes like Elizabeth Taylor!!!

definately my eyes... the color mostly... they are like a mixture of blue, green and grey and they change colors a lot depending on what color I am wearing....  I definately get the most compliments on my eyes...  I think it also helps that I always try to look people in the eyes when I am talking with them....

i think my best facial feature is my lips. guys are always telling me i have good lips

Tags:

I think my eyes are my best feature, but most people comment on my lips.  I try to play up both.  The lips during the day with natural looking make up and my eyes at night.  I put Hope for eyes and lips by Philosophy on day and night to keep them both looking their best!

I always get compliments on my eyes (they are deep brown) and my smile!

They are also my personal 2 favorite facial features.

My secret... 3 years of braces 😜

Probably my skin. I have really great, smooth, even skin. I get tons of compliments on it. Although my personal favorite feature is my eyes, and that's what I love to accentuate with my makeup.

Almond shaped eyes & cheekbones (and who woulda known about that last one, I just discovered blush!)

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos1
  • IMG_4581.JPG