Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Best Powder Foundation Brush?

Helllpp I need a new one - been using the Sephora Pro. Would repurchase but looking for other suggestions. Using Kat Von D Lock It Foundation 🙂 thanks!

Re: Best Powder Foundation Brush?

Hi @karleejmp ,

If you are looking for natural haired brush: I'd try Koyudo Fu-Pa Series powder foundation brush. It's a bit steep at $76 but you can find it on Beautylish.  I also have their liquid foundation brush--it gives a very airbrushed finish and it's so so soft!!!  If you're looking for something on the synthetic side, Koyudo Fu-Pa Powder/Liquid FU-PA03 is also great, its at $42. This one is suppose to be a multitasker--great for liquid and powder.  I keep this one in my makeup bag for travel and touchups.  Also, just keep in mind, these brushes are compact, they are about half the size of a regular brush.  Personally, I love the size because it's easier to work with and it fits perfectly in my makeup bag.  If you want something a bit cheaper, Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Kabuki-Buff Foundation Brush 115 and Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Full-Bodied Foundation Brush 110 are great brushes surprisingly and really good quality.  I have both these brushes, they are synthetic but great multitaskers--you can use it for both powder and liquid. Best of luck in your search!  Brushes are an investment for sure. 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing