Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Beauty Confidential

Before and After: Transformations

How about a little spin on "what are you wearing"? I'm putting myself out there right now with a not very flattering "before" and a much more forgiving "after." Come and join me in some transformation magic! 

Before:

After:

The Tools:

Re: Before and After: Transformations

Hi! So I finally remembered to take a before pic. Today's the LAST DAY OF THE most tiring vacation I've had lately so my under eye bags are outrageous. I think concealor will be my friend this week along with an intense eye treatment. 

So before: 

and after: 

i used used the Guerlain terracotta foundation which is nice. I also gave a lot of love to my Becca Beach tint soufflé blush in papaya / topaz. The yeses are Lancôme Azure palette which is perfect for beach vacations. 

You are beautiful both before and after! You have great skin and pretty eyes Smiley Happy I love what's on your lips in the after picture, such a pretty shade that brightens up your whole face

Thanks MK! You are too kind. That's a YSL glossy stain. It's orange- can't remember the name. I have to give Algenist credit for my skin. I went through a period over the last 6 weeks where I was trying new products. MY skin went nuts. I've been back on my normal routine for about 6 days and it's clearing up, so I'm happy about that. 

Mrs. Baine you are absolutely beautiful!  When I saw your pic on the thumbnail, I thot you were a newbie teen posting!!  Your skin is flawless and if that's your tired look, I'll trade with you any day!!!

You made my day! Thank you! I'm glad only I can see how tired I look. 

OK, mrsbaine, it's very difficult to see the difference between the before and after! You look fabulous in both! But I really do like the lippie in your after (I will concede I see the difference there). Smiley Wink

BTW, just exactly WHY is this the most tiring vacation you've ever had??? Smiley Very Happy

You are too kind! I went to Florida on vacation to visit my parents who just moved there and they put me to work the second I walked in the door. My dad had a million pictures from slides dating back to 1970 he wanted me to put in Shutterfly. My mom wanted to go shopping and show me all types of stuff. It was non stop the entire time. I also fit in a family wedding where I was asked to do 4 people's makeup 3 hours before the wedding started. Needless to say, by Sunday, I was pooped. We left monday to come back home. I bought a house down in Fl when my parents moved there and had to clean up when we locked it up. I didn't want my mother doing it. Smiley Happy I ended up doing more on vacation than I do on in a normal week. 

Oh no! I was hoping it had something to do with mrbaine! Smiley Wink

Sometimes I feel like going back to work is more restful than my vacations, too!

Ha! No, MrBaine was tired too.... but because my parents ran us ragged. ;-) We were finally able to rest last night. 

I know how you feel. We were on vacay last week, too, and the five of us drove to NYC for an overnight trip. First day was fine (although my husband had us literally walking the width of Manhattan from east to west and back again.) Second was OK, too, though we were getting a little tired of the constant walking. We went from 86th down to 51st, then went to the Top of the Rock (our last stop) where one of my twins barfed on the elevator (and on me and my last clean shirt). Good thing we were heading home, but it made us late leaving and we didn't pull out of the city until about 8:30pm. Stopped in CT for dinner (except for the barfer) then drove home after. We got home at 1:30 in the morning. I slept until about 8:30 the following day, then took a three hour nap in the afternoon and was in bed for good by 10! I'm too old for vacation. Smiley Very Happy

Yikes!!!! I love NY, but I don't do a ton of walking. Cabs are my friend. Smiley Happy I would have hit all the big beauty counters. That sounds like an awful trip! 

I SO wanted to shop on 5th Ave! And there was a Sephora on the end of the street where our hotel was. But strangely enough my boys did not want to go makeup shopping. Who knew?

your eye color is un. real. and that lip color was made or you !

Aww, thank you! The lip color is one of my favorites for the summer. It's the perfect orange. 

That lipsticks makes your eyes just pop!  I love your look Smiley Happy

Thanks everybody! It's one of my favoirte colors for sure! 

So pretty. That lip color was made for you!

Highlighted

Beautiful eyes!

So gorgeous.  I think this thread is just reinforcing the fact that nobody here NEEDS to wear makeup...it's just too much fun not to!

You have the most beautiful color of skin I have ever seen. Is that weird or inappropriate to say? I hope not, because this is definitely meant as a compliment. Your skin tone, along with your eye and hair color is just perfect. 

You are very beautiful.  I love your skin color too (as the below poster does), especially since the color makes your eyes pop even more.  Whether natural or made up, you always look very classy.  It is just an air about you.

Before hair and makeup:

After hair and makeup!

Today was the first day of school, so of course I had to put on a full face and look good. 

The foundation looks great, it's totally giving you a natural glow as well. Is it the Double Wear?

yes.... how did you know... Smiley Wink

And don't judge the slight white cast... hehe

Just a lucky guess Smiley Wink

I've been getting pretty tan lately in the sun, so now my foundations look a little light on me too Smiley Sad Do you think your white cast is just the nature of Double Wear?

Conversation Stats
Photos57
  • Before.JPG
  • After.JPG
  • Makeup.JPG
  • IMG_20140816_200303.jpg
  • IMG_20140816_140600.jpg
  • 2996080-tumblr_mezx08gw8r1rfqcy5o1_r2_500.gif
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg
  • image.jpg